Saviors of Uldum Card Spoilers & Expansion Guide
Saviors of Uldum is the 2nd expansion of the Year of the Dragon, and Hearthstone's 12th! It added 135 new cards to the game and was released on August 6th 2019. - Patch Notes
- The League Returns! - The Heroes of League of Explorers are back again, this time to save the world!
- Pre-Order Bundles - There were two pre-order bundles for this expansion:
- For $49.99 USD you could get 50 Saviors of Uldum packs, the Elise's Journal card back, and one random golden legendary from this set.
- For $79.99 USD you could get 80 Saviors of Uldum packs, the card back, golden legendary, and the new Druid Hero - Elise Starseeker!
- New Keyword - Reborn resurrects a minion the first time it dies with 1 Health.
- New Mechanic - Plagues have powerful and deadly effects and each of the 'villain' classes received one.
- Returning Mechanic - Quests have returned! We last saw these in Journey to Un'Goro.
- Returning Mechanic - Highlander cards are back! Reno, Elise, Brann, & Sir Finley return with all-new effects that trigger when your deck has no duplicates.
- Returning Mechanic - Lackeys will be more prevalent than ever as this set brought us a new Titanic Lackey & many new cards to obtain them.
- New Solo Content - Tombs of Terror will be released September 17th, 2019 and takes you an adventure with the League of Explorers.
- Arena Pool Rotation - With the release of this set the cards available in Arena changed! See below for details.
- Free Stuff - For the first 90 days after launch you could receive one free random Quest Card.
There were two pre-order bundles for this expansion:
- For $49.99 USD you got 50 Saviors of Uldum packs, the Elise's Journal card back, and one random golden legendary from the set.
- For $79.99 USD you got 80 Saviors of Uldum packs, the card back, golden legendary, and the new Druid Hero - Elise Starseeker!
New Druid Hero - Elise Starseeker
This alternate Druid hero was available only through the Mega Bundle pre-order for this set. She has all-new voice lines:
- Greetings - "What shall we study today?"
- Well Played - "You have legendary skill, my friend!"
- Thanks - "I am so grateful for that!"
- Wow - "I feel fortunate to have witnessed this."
- Oops - "This is a... teaching moment."
- Threaten - "I will teach you a lesson."
New Keyword - Reborn
Reborn resurrects a minion, the first time it dies, with 1 Health remaining. There are 18 cards in this set that utilize the Reborn keyword.
Plague cards have powerful and deadly effects, and each of the 5 'villain' classes received one:
Quest cards returned to Hearthstone! We last saw these in Journey to Un'Goro, however this time the rewards are Hero Powers! Each class received one:
No duplicates in these decks! The heroes of the League of Explorers return to once more with all-new battlecry effects that only trigger if your deck is free of duplicate cards. We first saw this mechanic with the original incarnation of Reno Jackson, and it was expanded upon further in Mean Streets of Gadgetzan with Inkmaster Solia, Kazakus, Krul the Unshackled, & Raza the Chained. In addition to the explorers there is also one neutral legendary to support this archetype!
The League of E.V.I.L. will stop at nothing to see their schemes come to fruition, and to achieve this they will need even more Lackeys to do their bidding. Saviors of Uldum brought us several new cards to add Lackeys to our hand as well as a new lackey. All cards with the Lackey keyword will give you an opportunity to add them to your hand or trigger valuable effects for controlling them, including all new ones in this set :
Tombs of Terror
A new solo adventure dubbed Tombs of Terror will be available September 17th, 2019.
- Step into the shoes of the League of Explorers and race through ruins.
- Build a custom decks as you play and collect powerful signature treasures.
- Each explorer is dual-class, allowing for crazy new possibilities with deck building.
- Unlock and choose different starting decks and hero powers for each explorer.
- Signature treasures are unique to each explorer.
- At the end of each chapter you will encounter a Plague Lord as the final boss.
- Plague Lords begin with an massive health pool, however damage carries over.
- This adventure consists of 4 chapters + 'The Finale'. One will be released per week.
- Chapter 1 is free! Unlock following chapters for 700 gold or $6.99 USD individually.
- Purchase the entire adventure for $14.99 USD.
- You can pre-purchase a bundle with card back & random Uldum legendary for $5 more.
- Defeating the 5th boss of each chapter will net you a Saviors of Uldum card pack.
- Earn a card back and golden Classic pack by completing the adventure on Normal.
- A special card back can be earned for completing the adventure on Heroic mode as well!
With the launch of Saviors of Uldum the pool of Arena cards changed! The sets you may draft from after Saviors of Uldum launches will consist of the following:
- League of Explorers
- Journey to Un'Goro
- Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rastakhan's Rumble
- Saviors of Uldum
Keep an eye out for news on when Arena will rotate next!
Click Here To Skip Revealed Cards
Revealed Cards for Saviors of Uldum
These are all the cards that have currently been revealed for Saviors of Uldum.
There are currently 135 cards revealed out of 135.
Card Back & Pack
Final Reveal Stream VOD
Leave a Comment
You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.
This was the first expansion that i didn't purchased any bundle
I don't think I would be able to guess what the theme of the expansion would've been without the set name - just the cards. "This expansion has to be about raiding tombs in the desert/stoping the curse!" Good VS Evil/Saving Dalaran? Wouldn't get that.
I'm still holding out hope that some of the legendaries are going to be worth playing outside of ONE deck.
I am really impressed with this expansion reveal season. The power level seems interesestingly high, each class reinforced with multiple archytypes and even pack filler cards looking much more competitive then before ( i mean they have at least some keywords/tags which makes them the fringe pick of some unique deck).
Well done Blizz, Ohh and thanks for covering it all time live , the site was 0-24 up to date. Good work!
Not a single dragon in Year of the Dragon. Nice.
Except the ones from rise of shadows
Year is not over just yet, don't lose hope
.. it will only be more crushing next time ! ^^
Strange, neither Rogue nor Priest got a new Lackey generator and there's no new neutral Lackey generator either.
EVIL Miscreant is probably still the strongest single lackey generator and rogue... well we already know rogue doesn't need more lackeys to make powerful deck around them.
As for priest, it is possible priest and warrior get their lackey synergy cards next expansion. I also wouldn't be surprised if they aren't ever going to be pushed to use lackeys much. Unlike rogue, shaman and warlock those two have never done much with tiny minions.
The plus side for rogue and priest is that by not getting a lackey card they got something else, and had more support for other archetypes.
Well it looks like i am going to pre order after all.
Just interested, what made you to pre-order? Perhaps some particular cards?
Honestly as soon as i saw Zephrys the Great i was like 'yep this is awesome' but i am also a huge Priest player and they got amazing cards in this set, and the whole Reborn keyword is just ideal. Rogue as well, got some nutty stuff, and Hunter. Especially happy the thief archetype got a massive improvement.
I got super excited when I saw they made cards for Tekhan and Vessina. Was hoping for Squeamlish and George. Maybe next set?
As paladin and druid are hero classes, I wouldn't hold your breathe. Which is a shame because I was hoping for squeamlish as a hero. Mr Chu, Kriziki and Eudora are much more likely
i gotta say, this set looks awesome. some of these epics particularly just look so exciting and interesting. I cannot wait to open some packs!
No new Dragons in this set, assuming it's because the next set will be chock full of 'em
Trump "leaked" it will be the cataclysm so I'd expect the 4 hero classes to likely get the 4 dragonflights if that's the case (although mage already got the current aspect of magic so not sure what they'd get)
thought the same^^
Let’s hope so, it would be cool to see some new dragon synergies in the future