The latest Guilty Gear title is adding a new (old) character to its roster in the form of Bridget, the series’ deadly yo-yo slinger! Bridget first appeared in Guilty Gear XX back in 2002. He fights alongside Roger, the mechanized teddy bear that’s possessed by a ghost.
Bridget joins the fray as part of Season 2’s launch, which is today(!) and is available to play through purchasing the Season Pass. The Season Pass will also net you the following:
- Three more unannounced characters, one in 2022, two in 2023.
- Two more Battle Stages, releasing in 2023.
- An additional color pack (available now), which just means more skin variations for some of the characters
Are you buying the Season 2 Pass for Guilty Gear -Strive-? Have you ever played this arcade banger? Let us know in the comments below!
- PlayStation Plus Essential Receives Evil Dead: The Game, OlliOlliWorld, Destiny 2: Beyond Light, and Mafia: Definitive Edition in February
- Sony To Remove the PlayStation Plus Collection, Subscribers Have Until May 9th To Claim the 19 Games
- Free Epic Games Store Titles For Week 4 – Adios and Hell is Others
- Game Pass Adds 9 Games in the Second Wave of January
- Microsoft and Bethesda Present Hi-fi RUSH, a New Rhythm Action Game From the Creators of The Evil Within, Out Today!