The latest Guilty Gear title is adding a new (old) character to its roster in the form of Bridget, the series’ deadly yo-yo slinger! Bridget first appeared in Guilty Gear XX back in 2002. He fights alongside Roger, the mechanized teddy bear that’s possessed by a ghost.
Bridget joins the fray as part of Season 2’s launch, which is today(!) and is available to play through purchasing the Season Pass. The Season Pass will also net you the following:
- Three more unannounced characters, one in 2022, two in 2023.
- Two more Battle Stages, releasing in 2023.
- An additional color pack (available now), which just means more skin variations for some of the characters
Are you buying the Season 2 Pass for Guilty Gear -Strive-? Have you ever played this arcade banger? Let us know in the comments below!
- Blizzard Releases New Trailer, “Journey”, For Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- Free Epic Games Store Titles For Week 38: Gloomhaven and ARK: Survival Evolved
- Loot Tables Shifting as Heroic Dungeons Gain an Additional Difficulty in Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- Game Pass Adds 10 New Games to the Service, Including Deathloop, Grounded, and Slime Rancher 2
- Nvidia Announces the 4000 Series of Cards, 4090 and 4080 Launching This Fall