A remake of the 1992 Alone in the Dark was just announced by THQ Nordic during their Digital Showcase livestream. The company promises “disparate combat, atmospheric puzzles, and a story that gazes deep inside our protagonist’s haunted soul”.
The original 1992 game is a cult classic, hailed by many as the forefather of the survival-horror genre. Since then the series has seen 5 other installments, with the latest being Illumination in 2015, which was panned by both critics and fans. Let’s hope the remake will be able to capture the survival-horror magic people are looking for.
Are you excited for the remake? Do you expect to reach the same success as the Resident Evil remakes? Let us know down below!
- Blizzard Releases New Trailer, “Journey”, For Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- Free Epic Games Store Titles For Week 38: Gloomhaven and ARK: Survival Evolved
- Loot Tables Shifting as Heroic Dungeons Gain an Additional Difficulty in Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- Game Pass Adds 10 New Games to the Service, Including Deathloop, Grounded, and Slime Rancher 2
- Nvidia Announces the 4000 Series of Cards, 4090 and 4080 Launching This Fall