During their latest live showcase, THQ Nordic announced Space for Sale, an open-ended build-up simulation game where you play as a small astronaut that just got their hands on an entire solar system. You must build houses for your extraterrestrial clients, all while trying to tame the local fauna and flora.
The game can be played solo or in co-op. You will get to explore the world while scouting for various locations, all the while trying to avoid the local populations of plants and animals that perceive you as a threat.
What are your thoughts on Space for Sale? What would your ideal extraterrestrial estate look like? Tell us down in the comments!
- Blizzard Releases New Trailer, “Journey”, For Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- Free Epic Games Store Titles For Week 38: Gloomhaven and ARK: Survival Evolved
- Loot Tables Shifting as Heroic Dungeons Gain an Additional Difficulty in Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- Game Pass Adds 10 New Games to the Service, Including Deathloop, Grounded, and Slime Rancher 2
- Nvidia Announces the 4000 Series of Cards, 4090 and 4080 Launching This Fall