PlayStation has revealed the next installment in the TEKKEN fighter game franchise, launching on PS5, Xbox Series X/S and Steam in the future – which is generally code for late 2023 or sometime in 2024. The game is being developed in Unreal Engine.
This is the first Tekken game since 2015’s Tekken 7, which released on the older generation of consoles and Windows, marking the longest time between two installments in the franchise. The game is being developed by Bandai Namco Studios.
We hope you enjoyed that testosterone-fueled, biceps-filled trailer! What are you thoughts on Tekken 8? Let us know in the comments below!
- PlayStation Plus Essential Receives Evil Dead: The Game, OlliOlliWorld, Destiny 2: Beyond Light, and Mafia: Definitive Edition in February
- Sony To Remove the PlayStation Plus Collection, Subscribers Have Until May 9th To Claim the 19 Games
- Free Epic Games Store Titles For Week 4 – Adios and Hell is Others
- Game Pass Adds 9 Games in the Second Wave of January
- Microsoft and Bethesda Present Hi-fi RUSH, a New Rhythm Action Game From the Creators of The Evil Within, Out Today!