Dead Space Remake Releases January 27th
Electronic Arts has released a trailer for the Dead Space remake, confirming the game is due to release on January 27th, 2023.
Remaking a Classic
This remake, aptly titled ‘Dead Space’, is a from-the-ground-up remake of the ‘Dead Space’ from 2008. Aside from the obvious facelift, the game has received updates in numerous areas, including the story itself:
- You may have noticed a lot more dialogue in this trailer, especially from Isaac, which was not present in the original. Expect the talking levels to be similar to Dead Space 2 & 3.
- The soundscape has been redesigned to more faithfully reproduce audio such as sound effects traveling complex paths (such as through a winding corridor) for a more immersive experience.
- There’s an entirely new system that exists just to control Isaac’s breathing depending on the situation he’s in. Check out the explanation (and we recommend watching the rest of the videos in the playlist as well!).
There’s a lot more going into this remake and it’s clear the game is a love letter to the original. We can’t wait to see everything Dead Space has in store for us in 2023. What do you think of the remake? Let us know in the comments below.
- PlayStation Plus Essential Receives Evil Dead: The Game, OlliOlliWorld, Destiny 2: Beyond Light, and Mafia: Definitive Edition in February
- Sony To Remove the PlayStation Plus Collection, Subscribers Have Until May 9th To Claim the 19 Games
- Free Epic Games Store Titles For Week 4 – Adios and Hell is Others
- Game Pass Adds 9 Games in the Second Wave of January
- Microsoft and Bethesda Present Hi-fi RUSH, a New Rhythm Action Game From the Creators of The Evil Within, Out Today!