WINNERS: Franklintheturtle, OmarComing, SirSmorcalot, ArcticFox, Korialstrasz
Blizzard has given us 5 codes to giveaway to the Out of Cards community for the upcoming Saviors of Uldum expansion! Are you interested? Here's what you need to do to potentially get your hands on one!
- Leave a comment on this news article telling us what your favourite Uldum card is so far. Tell us why it is your favourite.
Each of the 5 bundles we're giving away contain the following:
- 50 Saviors of Uldum card packs.
- Elise Starseeker card back.
- A random Golden Legendary card from Saviors of Uldum.
This bundle is worth $50 USD! Thanks Blizzard for the codes!
Giveaway Rules and Important Details
- If you have pre-ordered the expansion already, you cannot apply this code to your account.
- You may enter this giveaway once. If you're using multiple accounts, you will be disqualified.
- These codes will work on the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific Hearthstone realms.
- The giveaway concludes on August 1 at 11:59 PM EDT.
- We will send the winners their code via Direct Message on Out of Cards. You will have 48 hours to respond to our message to get your code.
Saviors of Uldum Pre-Orders
If you want to pre-order the new expansion, you can do so in-game or on the Battle.net shop up until expansion launch on August 6.
- There is a second bundle available, the Mega Bundle, which instead contains 80 card packs and the Elise Starseeker Druid hero.
- Both bundles can be purchased if you desire, coming in at a total of 130 card packs for $130 USD!
Buy Standard Bundle Buy Mega Bundle
Another Saviors of Uldum Giveaways
We're also running another Saviors of Uldum giveaway to celebrate the new expansion. Visit our dedicated giveaway page for more information.
Learn More About Saviors of Uldum
Looking to learn more about Hearthstone's upcoming expansion, Saviors of Uldum? Look no further, head on over to our Saviors of Uldum expansion guide.
Get Cheaper Card Packs
This section contains affiliate links.
If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs in-game, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here while supporting the site.
With the current synergy between control warrior, Tomb Warden can be a staple in that deck even if taunt archetype doesn't work. Liking the distinctive cards also.
Shadow of Death is my favourite so far, just the potential it holds for future shennanigans makes me excited for it
I need tremendous Colossus of the Moon :D
[Hearthstone Card (Colossus of the Moon) Not Found] is BIG!!!
Its definitely gonna see play,
and best of all, its a common card,
My choice and may I not win that bundle if that isn't so
[Hearthstone Card (
) Not Found]
I like this card because was the first card revealed with the new mechanic ,,reborn".
Whirlkick master: It gives rogues something new to build around while still being surprising. Combos have always been there but it hasnt mattered except for itself so cool seeing it how it can be used.
Honorable mention to bees which is just really cool too and can be used in so many ways. It really gets you thinking
Dark Pharaoh Tekahn
will definitely revive my favourite Warlock class + create a new meta !!! I'm so ready boiiii <3
My favorite card has to be Mogu Cultist, it's a high skill high risk high reward combo and I just love to pull out such combos, it's so much fun
Armagedillo! cuz it will bring taunt warrior back.
[Hearthstone Card (Dark Pharaoh Tekahn) Not Found] I'm in !
EVIL Recruiter because it will bring zoo back to life!
Mogu Cultist is the most exciting for me currently simply because of how hard it will be to pull off. Interested to see how people do it.
I can't wait for Mogu Cultist. One of the most exciting cards in this expansion.
I do not have a single card i'm the most excited for so far, i have 3 i can't choose between...
- Mogu Cutist! Can't wait to play this in a shuffle Rogue kinda deck with Togwaggle's Scheme & Tak Nozwisker! Looks So Fun!
- Sir Finley of the Sands! I like the effect a lot! I feel like out of all classes Paladin might have the best chance to pull off a highlander/singleton deck
- Dark Pharaoh Tekahn! Can't wait to discover this while playing some variation of burgle/Thief/tesspionage Rogue with lacky package!
(Srry i don't know how to insert the cards)
So far, for me this is the most fun card of the expansion so far. I love bees in real life and the way they are implemented in a card is really well done imo.
It has to be Supreme Archaeology.
Control/Plot Twist Warlock is coming to get ya!
My favorite card is Plague of Murlocs
For me, possibly Untapped Potential.
I always liked the quest mechanics, and also I am excited about the idea that spending or not spending all mana in a turn makes a difference.
Reno the Relicologist
I think this card looks fun. I've liked Reno's character design and I think the card, while it probably won't see play, will be fun to use in a singleton mage deck.