WINNERS: Franklintheturtle, OmarComing, SirSmorcalot, ArcticFox, Korialstrasz
Blizzard has given us 5 codes to giveaway to the Out of Cards community for the upcoming Saviors of Uldum expansion! Are you interested? Here's what you need to do to potentially get your hands on one!
- Leave a comment on this news article telling us what your favourite Uldum card is so far. Tell us why it is your favourite.
Each of the 5 bundles we're giving away contain the following:
- 50 Saviors of Uldum card packs.
- Elise Starseeker card back.
- A random Golden Legendary card from Saviors of Uldum.
This bundle is worth $50 USD! Thanks Blizzard for the codes!
Giveaway Rules and Important Details
- If you have pre-ordered the expansion already, you cannot apply this code to your account.
- You may enter this giveaway once. If you're using multiple accounts, you will be disqualified.
- These codes will work on the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific Hearthstone realms.
- The giveaway concludes on August 1 at 11:59 PM EDT.
- We will send the winners their code via Direct Message on Out of Cards. You will have 48 hours to respond to our message to get your code.
Saviors of Uldum Pre-Orders
If you want to pre-order the new expansion, you can do so in-game or on the Battle.net shop up until expansion launch on August 6.
- There is a second bundle available, the Mega Bundle, which instead contains 80 card packs and the Elise Starseeker Druid hero.
- Both bundles can be purchased if you desire, coming in at a total of 130 card packs for $130 USD!
Buy Standard Bundle Buy Mega Bundle
Another Saviors of Uldum Giveaways
We're also running another Saviors of Uldum giveaway to celebrate the new expansion. Visit our dedicated giveaway page for more information.
Learn More About Saviors of Uldum
Looking to learn more about Hearthstone's upcoming expansion, Saviors of Uldum? Look no further, head on over to our Saviors of Uldum expansion guide.
Get Cheaper Card Packs
This section contains affiliate links.
If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs in-game, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here while supporting the site.
My favorite card so far would have to be Plague of Flames because it requires a lot of set up and and can have so much upside that it will work as a really tech card for decks going wide and tall as well as maybe creating an egg style of warlock.
Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron, because you can never have too much Yogg
Dinotamer Brann because there are no too many Branns!
My fave class, and a strong card.
Anka, the Buried by far. Good body, immediately useful in late game, battlecry makes it a great Shadowstep target. This might make Mecha'thun Rogue a thing.
it has such a great effect with good stats and its a demon, the good of this is that it can be really good and really bad depending on the moment, for example: will you take 8 damage to kill a giant or will you trade something first to not take all the pain. but will surely see play on all my warlock decks.
[Hearthstone Card (BEEES!!!) Not Found] is my favorite. There are so many ways to use and abuse this simple card.
Definitely Anka, the Buried. Super unique effect and enables some combos and Big Rogue in wild
I'm still chucklin' the Armagedillo's card name - cool impactful effect as well - it has my vote.
My favorite is the shaman quest.......Cant wait for some Shudderwock action in the new meta.
My favorite card is BEEEES!!! because you can pull off a lot of creative stuff with it, and at its minimum it's an innovative removal.
Anka, the Buried is my favorite so far
i love this guy High Priest Amet
He can create many combo and OTK decks, it's spectacular!
Mogu Cultist, because memes.
Anka, the Buried is my favorite so far because I like Deathrattle Rogue.
Favourite card is Mogu Cultist to try to pull off Highkeeper Ra to end my games off flashily.
Wild Bloodstinger because i love beast/midrange hunter
I think I’ve been excited for at least 70% of the cards revealed so far! There are some string and flavorful cards rolling out next month. One that will be really cool given the popularity of lackeys is Dark Pharaoh Tekahn for warlock.
Dark Pharaoh Tekahn - great flavor and very interesting card text that could enable new archetype.
Micro Mummy, the card looks awesome and is a cute mech