March of the Lich King Spoilers & Expansion Guide
With the stream having come to an end and Hearthstone announcing one of its biggest upcoming releases ever, we’ve put together a post with everything you can expect when March of the Lich King launches on December 6th.
March of the Lich King Quick Info
- March of the Lich King expansion contains 145 new collectible cards.
- March of the Lich King releases on December 6, 2022.
- Winter is Coming – This expansion marks the debut of the Death Knight, Hearthstone’s 11th class.
- New Minion Tribe: Undead
- Those who have perished still have some use! After Naga, Undead is the second new minion tribe introduced in the Year of the Hydra. Undead represents the various forms of dead minions that have been brought back to life. This new minion type has strong synergies with other Undead minions dying before they’re played.
- Minion cards can now belong to two tribes. For example, Patches the Pirate is no longer just a Pirate, but also a Demon.
- New Keyword: Manathirst
- With an expansion that has a major focus on Blood Elves and Silvermoon, mana had to play a decisive role. Manathirst: (X) cards do something extra when you have (X) mana crystals available – they do not spend that (X) mana, but they just become more powerful at a certain point in the game.
March of the Lich King Freebies
Login to receive a free copy of The Sunwell! This card is playable immediately.
March of the Lich King Standard Bundle
The March of the Lich King Standard Bundle includes 60 March of the Lich King card packs, two random March of the Lich King Legendary cards, and the Lor’themar card back!
- 60 March of the Lich King Packs
- 2 random March of the Lich King Legendary Cards
- Lor’themar Card Back
March of the Lich King Mega Bundle
For the first time in Hearthstone, an expansion’s Mega Bundle is entirely focused on Constructed.
- 80 March of the Lich King Packs
- 5 March of the Lich King Signature Golden Packs
- 2 random March of the Lich King Signature Legendary Cards
- Path of Arthas Set, consisting of 49 Death Knight cards (26 unique) that are not available through packs.
- Lor’themar Hunter Hero Skin
- Lor’themar Card Back
Revealed Cards for March of the Lich King
These are all the cards that have currently been revealed for March of the Lich King.
That’s all we’re getting so far, with over 100 cards still waiting to be revealed! What do you think of the current selection? How do you think the expansion will shape up? Let us know in the comments below!
- PlayStation Plus Essential Receives Evil Dead: The Game, OlliOlliWorld, Destiny 2: Beyond Light, and Mafia: Definitive Edition in February
- Sony To Remove the PlayStation Plus Collection, Subscribers Have Until May 9th To Claim the 19 Games
- Free Epic Games Store Titles For Week 4 – Adios and Hell is Others
- Game Pass Adds 9 Games in the Second Wave of January
- Microsoft and Bethesda Present Hi-fi RUSH, a New Rhythm Action Game From the Creators of The Evil Within, Out Today!