Good news for fans of the Destroy All Humans series and of multiplayer experiences! Clone Carnage, the standalone DLC for the first reboot game that was released at the beginning of the year, is now completely free. The game originally cost around 13 USD, and is unfortunately currently sitting at a Mostly Negative score on Steam, though the fact that it’s now free might help make the experience a more positive one.
The game can be played with 4 players online, where you go up against each other, or in split-screen co-op. There are 4 modes and 6 maps to choose from, along with all the skins from the first game included from the start. This could be a fun time for everyone who enjoys the single-player experience and wants to play with friends, now that it costs nothing to try it out.
Will you give Clone Carnage a try? Or would you rather stick with the solo titles? Let us know in the comments below!
- Game of the Week: World of Warcraft: Dragonflight
- Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum Q&A Recap
- Everything Revealed During the Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum Announcement
- December’s First Wave of Game Pass Games Is Here – 12 Titles Added to the Service
- Free Epic Games Store Titles For Week 48: Fort Triumph & RPG in a Box