Destroy All Humans: Clone Carnage Is Now Completely Free – Join the Standalone Multiplayer DLC Free of Charge Starting Today
Good news for fans of the Destroy All Humans series and of multiplayer experiences! Clone Carnage, the standalone DLC for the first reboot game that was released at the beginning of the year, is now completely free. The game originally cost around 13 USD, and is unfortunately currently sitting at a Mostly Negative score on Steam, though the fact that it’s now free might help make the experience a more positive one.
The game can be played with 4 players online, where you go up against each other, or in split-screen co-op. There are 4 modes and 6 maps to choose from, along with all the skins from the first game included from the start. This could be a fun time for everyone who enjoys the single-player experience and wants to play with friends, now that it costs nothing to try it out.
Will you give Clone Carnage a try? Or would you rather stick with the solo titles? Let us know in the comments below!
- PlayStation Plus Essential Receives Evil Dead: The Game, OlliOlliWorld, Destiny 2: Beyond Light, and Mafia: Definitive Edition in February
- Sony To Remove the PlayStation Plus Collection, Subscribers Have Until May 9th To Claim the 19 Games
- Free Epic Games Store Titles For Week 4 – Adios and Hell is Others
- Game Pass Adds 9 Games in the Second Wave of January
- Microsoft and Bethesda Present Hi-fi RUSH, a New Rhythm Action Game From the Creators of The Evil Within, Out Today!