If I were a retired botanist, plants is the last thing I’d want to take care of. That doesn’t seem to be the case for Arabella Green, the protagonist of Botany Manor. In this first-person game, you’ll have to solve plant-based puzzles to keep the flora in your manor growing.
Botany Manor, from Balloon Studios and Whitethorn Games, releases on the Nintendo Switch next year.
- Game of the Week: World of Warcraft: Dragonflight
- Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum Q&A Recap
- Everything Revealed During the Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum Announcement
- December’s First Wave of Game Pass Games Is Here – 12 Titles Added to the Service
- Free Epic Games Store Titles For Week 48: Fort Triumph & RPG in a Box