The second half of the month brings with brings a new wave of Game Pass titles. The blog post counts 10, but we already covered Pentiment and Sommerville in our previous article for the month. As usual, you can check our Game Pass vs PS Plus article to see how the two stack up.
Some of the titles are listed as “Game Preview”. This means that the games are not 100% finished, but you can play them. It’s basically the Steam equivalent of Early Access. With that out of the way, let’s get into the games!
Dune: Spice Wars (Game Preview)
A 4X strategy game set in the world of the beloved Dune books (though the game seems to follow the most recent movie). Explore, Expand, Exploit, and Exterminate your enemies as you take control of a sand-covered world filled with peril and political intrugue.
Available starting November 17th on PC.
An “Eastpunk” ARPG aiming to recapture the gameplay of Diablo II and Titan Quest, while adding its own gameplay twists and set in a Southeast-Asian cyberpunk world. Our readers should be familiar with the game, as we covered its demo during Steam Next Fest earlier in the year (last one in the article).
Available starting November 17th on PC.
Lapin (Game Preview?)
A tough as nails platformer where you play as a group of rabbits trying to find a home after their old one was destroyed. You’ll have to survive various traps that try to kill you while you explore the world. The game will launch in Early Access on Steam, so it might come out as a Game Preview on Game Pass, though the blog post doesn’t mention that.
Available starting November 17th on PC, Console, and Cloud as a day one title.
A Southern Gothic point & click adventure set in a cyberpunk-like dark world. Seeing how story is the bread and butter of these games, we won’t say any more, letting you discover the game for yourself.
Available starting November 17th on Console and Cloud.
A third-person action shooter where you alternate between shooting your enemies with your dual pistols and hitting them with the giant hunk of metal you carry around. This is the third game in the Gungrave series, with the other two coming out in 2002 and 2004 for PS2, but it looks like you can just jump into this one.
Available starting November 22nd on PC, Console, and Cloud as a day one title.
Modern military shooter that sees you going to the Middle East in either co-op or PvP battles that require you think strategically about what you want to do next.
Available starting November 29th on PC, Console, and Cloud.
Soccer Football Story
I’m European, sue me! Okay, fine, Soccer Story is a sports RPG where you play ball instead of fighting monsters. Similar in concept with Golf Story, but made by an unrelated studio and sporting pixelated 3D models instead of traditional pixel art.
Available starting November 29th on PC, Console, and Cloud as a day one title.
Warhammer 40,000: Darktide
Did you enjoy the Vermentide games, but wish they had a Space Marine? Well, too bad, looks like this one still doesn’t. Still, Darktide will see teams of up to 4 players going up against hordes of enemies as they try to take back Tertium.
Available starting November 30th on PC as a day one title.
DLC, Ultimate Perks, and Cloud Gaming
The following games have received updates:
- The Elder Scrolls Online:
- Firesong DLC, containing new content that concludes the Legacy of the Bretons saga. Available today.
- Dark Heart of Skyrim, event that celebrates the 5th main entry in the Elder Scrolls series. Available between November 17th and 29th.
- Dead by Daylight – DLC with a new killer, The Knight, a new survivor, Vittorio Toscano, and a new free map. Available November 22nd.
Ultimate subscribers benefit from the following perks:
- Multiversus – A bundle containing an epic variant, epic ringout effects, and a rare banner.
The following games have support for touch control:
- Amnesia: Collection
- Amnesia: Rebirth
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
- Assassin’s Creed Origins
- DC League of Super Pets: The Adventures of Krypto and Ace
- Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Football Manager 2023 Console
- Fuga: Melodies of Steel
- Ghost Song
- Immortals Fenyx Rising
- Opus: Echo of Starsong
- You Suck at Parking
Leaving the Service
The following games are leaving the service on November 30th. If you have any unfinished business, now’s the time to take care of them.
- Archvale (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Deeeer Simulator (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Console and PC)
- Mind Scanners (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Mortal Shell (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Undungeon (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Warhammer 40,000 Battlesector (Cloud, Console, and PC)
What do you think of this month’s Game Pass selection? Any other games you’d want to see added? Let us know in the comments below!
- Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum Q&A Recap
- Everything Revealed During the Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum Announcement
- December’s First Wave of Game Pass Games Is Here – 12 Titles Added to the Service
- Free Epic Games Store Titles For Week 48: Fort Triumph & RPG in a Box
- Valve Will Be Giving Away a Free Steam Deck Every Minute During the Game Awards