We've got a balance patch coming tomorrow, January 28, to target Hysteria, one of the new cards that was added in the Darkmoon Races mini set. The changes are a part of Patch 19.4.1.
- Hysteria now can only target an enemy minion.
- Choose an enemy minion. It attacks random minions until it dies.
This breaks a combo in Wild that was able to kill your opponent through the use of Wretched Tiller and Deathspeaker. The patch should arrive around 1 PM Eastern, like most Hearthstone patches, and will likely have some kind of delay before arriving on mobile platforms.
Hysteria will be eligible for a full dust refund for 2 weeks after the 19.4.1 patch goes live.
Bug Fixes Coming!
Additionally, we're getting a few bug fixes including that annoying journal notification no longer being a pest.
Quote From Blizzard
- Fixed a bug where Collection Achievement progress could get out of sync with the current contents of your collection.
- Dev Comment: You will still never lose credit for an Achievement once it's been completed.
- Fixed a bug where Arena could fail to load for new players.
- Fixed a visual bug where notifications would persist for the Journal after completed Achievements had been claimed.
I thought you couldn't target an immune enemy minion, so you wouldn't be able to cast Hysteria on the Neferset after passing it over.
I assume people have already done this and I am wrong, but it is a surprise to me.
I don't actually know! This is theoretical, but it's possible to test now, so maybe someone has the answer.
I just tested it against the Innkeeper, and I was right: you cannot target an immune enemy.
Ah ok. Thanks for trying it out!
If you give the Tiller to your opponent, its effect will hurt YOU. So unless you want a one-turn self-own, that ain't gonna work.
Andd there goes diversity breaking up the wild meta, hello again top 3