Doom in the Tomb continues with its third special Tavern Brawl!
- This is the last week for special Tavern Brawls and Doom in the Tomb.
- The 23 wild cards that came to standard for the event will be staying until the next expansion launches.
- Dual-Class Arena will be going away next week. Don't forget to get a run to 2 losses for a free ticket!
E.V.I.L has their turn, and now it’s up to Reno and the League of Explorers to join the run and flex their Temple diving speed. New enemies and challenges await!
This Week's Brawl - The Haunted Carousel
The Headless Horseman has cursed the carousel! Choose a class to get a random deck and climb aboard his Haunted Timeshifted Dreadsteeds. AT the end of each turn all minions will rotate!
This Week's Tavern Brawl Rewards
- Summon 100 Dreadsteed to earn a Rise of Shadows card pack.
- Earn a Classic card pack, as usual, for the Tavern Brawl.
850 in 3 games.
Lots of fun sponges going face instead of the Dreadsteed game. Took 4 games to complete, could easily have been less. However I found that priest gave a decent chance of getting duplicate spells, the reborn spell, and I got spirit of the dead which was decent to bolster horse numbers. trying to highroll a defile in warlock is a good shout too
- out of interest what is the interaction between defile and the classic Dreadsted? when does the animation end?
3 games. 3 wins with Warlock. Last one finished hilariously with the Dreadsteeds and Lord Godfrey... I summoned 78 Dreadsteeds that turn.
This brawl with Paladin is like shooting fish in a barrel. Just keep pumping those recruits, and if you happen to go second and coin your HP on turn 1, GG.
WHY DONT THEY FUCKIN REMOVE WILD CARDS FROM STANDART? THIS IS PISSING ME OFF SO MUCH! I LOVED THE META BEFORE IT!
May I ask you what were you playing before? Aggro Warrior?
Not a fan of this brawl... there seem to be WAY too many ways to cheese out wins (i.e. choose Paladin; if the rotation comes from the right, summon a silver hand recruit every turn).
I hate these brawls, not the idea behind the brawl, but the fact that my opponents always seem to be glue sniffing morons.
I know it can be frustrating when opponents go face instead of cooperating and just killing undead horses, but it may be:
- they need a win for their classic pack
- they have the win 3 tavern brawls quest
- they are f2p and need to get wins in brawl mode due to limited collection
Of course it may be none of the above and they just want to kill you :P
Well to be honest this isn't exactly the Brawl you'd want to farm
True but I know when I first started win 3 with a class I didn't have a synergistic collection for was tricky, and non-collection based brawls were handy :)
Turns out, Defile is pretty good.
Were you having doubt on its effectiveness? ^^
Is it known, even vaguely, when this might be?
probably during the first week of December, based on the past 3 years
5th or 10th Dec most likely
Not that vaguely, even - start/mid december for sure, as all past end-of-year expansions
Will probably be announced in Blizzcon soon enough, anyway.
I found Poghouse Manastorm in the Brawl pack: now I can finally start playing chad decks
I opened both him and Lorewalker Cho within like 30 packs of each other. now I am just waiting for that [Hearthstone Card (nag pagle) Not Found] to complete the set!