We have a new wave of games being added to Game Pass this month, and on the same day PlayStation Plus updates its own Game Catalogue, what a coincidence! We have 10 titles to go through, plus another that was released earlier in the week, so let’s get into it!
First up, though, Aragami 2 was listed as leaving the service in the previous update. Thankfully, that’s not the case, and the game will remain on the service; and as always, you can check out our Game Pass vs PlayStation Plus article to see which service is best for you.
Speaking of “coincidences”, looks like Deathloop hits both subscription services at the same time. You’ll excuse us if we just copy-paste the description of the game: Deathloop is a First Person Shooter where you’re stuck in a time-loop until you kill all the key characters on the Island of Blackreef.
Something of note not just with this game, but with a lot of titles on this list, is that they’re only available for the Series consoles. This means that Xbox One consoles are being left behind, which was inevitable, but it’s still sad to see.
Available now on PC, X|S and Cloud today.
Hardspace: Shipbreaker is a slow-paced game where you float in space to cut off and collect various pieces of space debris to pay off an impossibly-high debt. In this game, your life is not worth as much as the tools you use to get rid of space junk.
Available now on X|S and Cloud today.
Amazing Cultivation Simulator
Despite what the name might have you believe, this is actually a gorgeous 2D strategy sim and management game inspired by Chinese mythology. Go in search of immortality while also dealing with pandas, fires and dragons.
Available now on PC.
Ok, who gave the spiders lightsabers? SpiderHeck is a 4-player brawler where you and up to 3 friends swing around both your laser swords and yourselves in order to try to stab each other, or you can play co-op to survive a swarm of insects. Not much else to say, other than “It’s over, Arachnid! I have the high ground!”.
Available September 22nd on PC and Console as a day 1 title.
A cute and creepy adventure game about changing fate. Go out into the world with Luka and his friends and uncover the secrets behind the strange events in their home town, while making out new friends and uncovering hidden truths.
Available September 22nd on PC, Console and Cloud as a day 1 title.
Slime Rancher 2 (Game Preview)
The sequel to the 2017 acclaimed title, Slime Rancher 2 is about managing a ranch full of slime. Obviously. You’ll make a living by wrangling a variety of slimes and taking them to the Far, Far Range.
If you’re wandering what “Game Preview” is, it means that the game isn’t finished and it’s still in active development. This is the equivalent to Steam’s Early Access.
Available September 22nd on PC, X|S and Cloud as a day 1 title.
A grim metroidvania with souls-like elements. You are clayborn warrior Grey Irma, a being made out of clay, who must uncover the mystery of their existence in a cruel and challenging world while facing off against relentless enemies and the mistress of the Moon.
Available September 27th on PC, Console and Cloud as a day 1 title.
Have you seen “Honey, I Shrunk the Children”? No? Well, you should, it’s a fun movie. On an unrelated note, Grounded is a game where 4 children the size of a pea must fight their way through their back yard in order to make it back home. The game, developed by Obsidian Entertainment, gets its final update this month, completing the story of the game and offering players the full package.
Available September 27th on PC, Console and Cloud.
Let’s Build a Zoo
A cute pixel-art management sim where you build a theme park. No, wait, that’s a different game. In this one, you build a Zoo, where you’ll try to keep your visitors happy and deal with various events. Your visitors are bored of your animals? Throw caution out the window and start splicing them to get new types of animals!
Available September 29th on PC, Console and Cloud.
Valheim (Game Preview)
A survival and exploration game for up to 10 players, inspired by Norse mythology and Vikings. Like Slime Rancher 2, this one is in Early Access.
Available September 29th on PC.
PAW Patrol Grand Prix
Lots of PAW Patrol games on the service lately. This one is a cart racer for up to 4 players split-screen set in the PAW Patrol universe.
DLC, Ultimate Perks, and Touch Controls
The following DLC are available to players:
- Jurassic World Evolution 2: Late Cretaceous Pack – 4 new dinosaur species.
- Sea of Thieves: The Sirens’ Prize – Limited time event focused on going to the bottom of the ocean to the sunken Shrines, available until September 29th.
- Sniper Elite 5: Concealed Target Weapon & Skin Pack – New camouflage gear and a new map.
Ultimate subscribers have access to the following:
- Deathloop: Hunting Pack – 2 skins and a weapon, available today.
- Super Animal Royale: Season 5 Perks Pack – Cosmetic pack, available September 27th.
- FIFA 23 – Try for 10 hours on September 27th, a few days before launch.
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: Kronos Pack – Gear set, a mount, and a spear, available October 6th.
The following games now have touch support for the Cloud version of the games on mobile:
- Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary Edition
- Grounded – Full Release (September 27)
- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered
- Road 96
- Shadowrun Returns
- Shadowrun: Dragonfall
- Shadowrun: Hong Kong
- This War of Mine
- Torment: Tides of Numenera
Games Leaving the Service
Once more, some games will be leaving the service later this month. Make sure you finish any lingering business before then. The games that are leaving are:
- AI: The Somnium Files (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Astria Ascending (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Dandy Ace (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Dirt 4 (PC) EA Play
- Dirt Rally (PC) EA Play
- Going Under (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Lemnis Gate (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Slime Rancher (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Subnautica: Below Zero (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- The Procession to Calvary (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Unsighted (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Visage (Cloud, Console, and PC)
What do you think of the new additions to the service? Anything else you’d like to see added? Let us know in the comments below!
- Blizzard Releases New Trailer, “Journey”, For Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- Free Epic Games Store Titles For Week 38: Gloomhaven and ARK: Survival Evolved
- Loot Tables Shifting as Heroic Dungeons Gain an Additional Difficulty in Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- Game Pass Adds 10 New Games to the Service, Including Deathloop, Grounded, and Slime Rancher 2
- Nvidia Announces the 4000 Series of Cards, 4090 and 4080 Launching This Fall