As announced in June, Riot games will be partnering up with Microsoft to bring various perks to players in their games. Well, those perks are live starting today for League of Legends, Valorant, Teamfight Tactics, and Legends of Runeterra, and will arrive for Wild Rift in January.
Here’s a breakdown of these perks:
- League of Legends/Wild Rift/Valorant:
- All champions/Agents currently in the game
- Access to champions/Agents as soon as they’re released
- 20% XP boost (in Valorant, for Battle Pass, Event Pass, and active Agent Contract)
- Teamfight Tactics:
- 1-Star Rare Little Legend Tacticians
- 4 Arena Skins available until April 2023, and 1 Arena Skin that’s on a monthly rotation thereafter
- Legends of Runeterra:
- All cards in the Foundations Set
Also, linking your account before January 1st will net players various cosmetic items across all titles:
- Valorant – Pocket Sage Buddy
- League of Legends – Masterwork Chest and Key
- Teamfight Tactics – Little Legend Rare Egg
- Wild Rift – Random Emote Chest
- Legends of Runeterra – Prismatic Chest
Keep in mind that canceling your subscription will lose you these perks. Also, you can’t buy skins for Champions you have via Game Pass, only those that you purchased. For more details, check Riot’s FAQ page on the matter, where it includes instructions on how to link the two accounts.
Are you excited to jump into Riot’s titles, if you aren’t already? Which of the games are you planning to play? Let us know in the comments below!
- PlayStation Plus Essential Receives Evil Dead: The Game, OlliOlliWorld, Destiny 2: Beyond Light, and Mafia: Definitive Edition in February
- Sony To Remove the PlayStation Plus Collection, Subscribers Have Until May 9th To Claim the 19 Games
- Free Epic Games Store Titles For Week 4 – Adios and Hell is Others
- Game Pass Adds 9 Games in the Second Wave of January
- Microsoft and Bethesda Present Hi-fi RUSH, a New Rhythm Action Game From the Creators of The Evil Within, Out Today!