Comments
47 totalThank you Targus 👍🏻
What’s the data and the database your report relys on? Would be cool to know sample size etc.
Anyway it’s a great orientation for new players and another option to keep in mind for enhanced ones.
Thanks!!
Great article with background, definitions and guide. Thanks!
Quote From GerritDeMan Option 1 and 2 are a bit unclear to me, what do you mean by 'examples'?
Anyway, I disenchant cards that I think are very unlikely to get nerfed. I like to keep golden …
Hey guys,
I am interested in how do you all handle disentchanting cards. For me there are some options:
- if there are more than 2 copies of the same card --> disentchant even the golden ones
- …
hey guys,
while waiting for the next expansion I thought about a wishlist with cards I really want to have.
So you Could wishlist the cards and maybe cross check it After the Expansion hit with the „in …
Thank you Frost
Looks really good to Play. I should Play some whizz 😊 What about the Cloak
The navigation on mobile is nicely done. Thanks guys...good Job.
One of the most exciting cards in this Expansion. I am curious in what decks it will be Played.
Great job here. This Site is so good and it’s still improving. Thanks!!
I really like playing mage since the Odd Mage was a thing. There was Secrets in and I really enjoyed it. So thhe Card I like the most right now ist [card]Arcane Flakmage[/Card]. Nice stats for 2 mana and a …
Whats the recommendation for a Zerek replacement? My first thought for another Leeroy combo was the [card]Faceless Manipulator[/card]
Thanks Flux for your answer. Checked the iOS Version (12.3.1). Some of my issues are gone. The ones that are still there is the menu thing (so now I dont worry about any more :-)) and content that are formatted …
I am definitely staying with the team and not the site. So outof.cards will be my new home. Thanks team!
OTK fun with the Pally. Mana cost reduction of [card]Sound the Bells[/card] to 0. Echo will do the rest :-)