We've got a new trailer for the new season of Marvel Snap - Big In Japan!
Big In Japan is available soon - August 7. Inside this season we've got new cards, locations, fresh art, and more. Here's everything you need to know, but also, make sure you watch the video at the end because it is one incredible developer update.
- Daken - On Reveal: Add the Muramasa Shard to your hand.
- Cost 3, Power 4
- Muramasa Shard - When this is discarded or destroyed, double Daken's Power.
- Obtained through the season pass.
- X-23 - When this is discarded or destroyed, regenerate it at a random location and you get +1 Energy next turn.
- Cost 1, Power 2
- Silver Samurai - On Reveal: Each player discards the lowest-Power card from their hand.
- Cost 4, Power 5
- Lady Deathstrike - On Reveal: Destroy each card here with less Power than this.
- Cost 5, Power 3
- Yashida Base - At the end of the game, destroy the last card to get here.
- Valley of the Hand - After turn 5, your destroyed cards revive here.
Mech Card Variants
Iceman, Lady Deathstrike, and Silver Samurai all have mech variants.
More Card Variants
We've also got more Mech variants, a Kaiju variant, Anime variants, and Chibis on their way.