Profile header
aepoth's avatar

aepoth

LV.7

The Cake Is A Lie

2,169/2,500 XP
Joined Aug. 2019 34 posts 2,669 XP 2,040 achievement pts

Comments

34 total
+1
Oozefest

At least one of those robes you sold helped me a lot.

2 days, 16 hours ago
+2
Oozefest

I'm the party mage so in my foraging I need to start finding flax so I can get the tailor up.

3 days, 22 hours ago
+2
Breaking Ground

As one of our more journeyed hunters (I like the freedom of the forest) I'll share what I've learned on finding the legendary/rares on my trips exploring around our encampment. Hopefully it helps some of you.


-------------------------
Fish:

Assuming "Pixel …

1 week, 3 days ago
0
Reign of the Black Empire Card Reveals - Day 10 [Finished]

Not gonna lie; I laughed pretty hard at the thought of Acorn Bearer beating all this out. Standard druid may be dead but wild druid is still as annoying as ever.

1 week, 3 days ago
0
Reign of the Black Empire Card Reveals - Day 5 [Finished]

Servant of Zuramat is powercreep so obvious that it has poor Ironbeak owl crying in the corner. That being said it probably should have been a neutral.

2 weeks, 3 days ago
0
Stone Trogg

This card annoys the flavor historian in me. It's a good card if you can make it cheaper (too expensive otherwise) but it feels off.

In the early days Troggs all had an effect that fed off your opponent casting …

2 weeks, 5 days ago
+2
Breaking Ground

Is anyone else not donating when it's at 99/100 just to give others the chance to get The Last Nail achievement?

3 weeks, 5 days ago
0
Hearthstone Patch 36.4 Rolls Out Tomorrow - New Class Sets, New In-Game Event and Skins

I tried slotting in Cannons to my pirate quest warrior and it doesn't hit as hard as I expected. IMO the cannons really need to do 2 damage a shot for it to feel rewarding and in line with other …

1 month, 1 week ago
0
Honoring Hayden Panettiere's Contribution to Video Games

I remember her best from Kingdom hearts. RIP Kairi.

1 month, 1 week ago
0
Happy Birthday Out of Games - Join Us For New Activities

Yay! Crosswords are back! ^_^

6 months, 3 weeks ago
0
Hearthstone's Next Expansion Is The Lost City of Un'Goro - Quests, Kindred, Returning Characters, and More

I'm sure there is a lot of Elementals from past expansions that will be given Kindred retroactively. There are many that have the text "if you played an elemental last turn..." and that seems a shoe in for getting Kindred.

1 year, 4 months ago
+3
All Perils in Paradise New Death Knight Card Reveals for July 2 - Day 10 [Finished]

Well; I noticed the lack of tribal tag now :p

2 years, 3 months ago
+1
All Perils in Paradise New Paladin Card Reveals for July 1 - Day 9 [Finished]

I love how "[card]EAT! THE! IMP![/card]" makes zero effort to hide the fact it's meant to eat Imps. Like the conveniently revealed [card]Sacrificial Imp[/card]. It will go beautifully in Imp decks.

2 years, 3 months ago
0
Mercenaries out of commission?

I don't think the optional download exists for the computer/laptop version. Just the mobile. 

Could it be an issue with character skins interacting with video settings on the laptop? That's the first thing that comes to mind for me that …

2 years, 6 months ago
+2
All Whizbang's Workshop Day 3 Hearthstone Card Reveals - February 21

The real reason the Miniaturization keyword was made.

2 years, 7 months ago
+6
Snowpocalypse 4

Happy New Year everyone!

2 years, 9 months ago
+2
Everything You Need to Know About Hearthstone Battlegrounds Season 6 - Spellslinger's Saloon

That sneaky T5 golden Geomagus Roogug snuck in with the rest of the tavern 4 cards.

2 years, 10 months ago
0
Hearthstone's New Badlands Catch-Up Packs Contain Up to 50 Cards, Everyone Gets One For Free

Ketchup packs. Gotta love [spoiler]Reno[/spoiler]

2 years, 10 months ago