If you've just started out playing Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel and you want to play on multiple devices, there's a special setup process you have to go through to get this to work correctly, otherwise, you'll not be able to access your save data. Let's jump into that!
By default, your Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel account is linked to the platform you started on. If for example you first launched the game on PC via Steam, you'd have your Steam account as the source for your data. We're going to need to convert your data to a Konami account.
Do note that if you have separate progress on two devices, you cannot merge them together. In this case, you want to create your Konami account from the platform that you want to carry over onto the rest.
How to Create a Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel Konami Account
Luckily, this process remains the same regardless of what platform you started your journey on.
- Open Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel
- Open the "Submenu" settings button found at the top of the main screen.
- Locate the "Customer Service" section and select "Data Transfer".
- Even though this says "Transfer", we're still able to play on our original platform.
- Fill in the form and submit it.
- Verify your account via the code sent to your email.
- You're done!
Top right corner for your settings submenu.
Data Transfer button is near the bottom.
Click on the URL or use the QR Code to go to the Konami Account site.
Fill in all this data. Make sure you use a real email and your real country!
You'll be emailed a confirmation code to complete registration.
Enter that confirmation code and then...
You are now ready to continue to the next step.
How to Link Your Konami Account on Other Platforms
Let's look at the recently released mobile versions of Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel. I'll be showing you how to do this on an iPad but this process remains the same on all platforms.
- Open Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel on your new device.
- Press on the menu button at the bottom right of your screen.
- Press on the "Data Transfer" button under "Settings Menu".
- Select "Data Link via KONAMI ID" button.
- Sign in to your Konami account.
- You're ready to play!
Bottom right corner!
The menu is much smaller when you aren't logged in. Data Transfer is at the top.
Select "Data Link via KONAMI ID"
After you login on the Konami site, you're good to go!
That's it! You're now able to play Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel on all the platforms it releases on. Just remember to repeat the linking process when you start the game for the first time on a new platform.
Looking for more Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel content? Head on over to our Yu-Gi-Oh Portal for the latest news.
Thanks for this guide! I was actually having some trouble with this!