bananenparty
LV.8Card Designer Enthusiast
Joined June 2019
230 posts
3,473 XP
1,735 achievement pts
Comments
226 total
+2
This Week's Tavern Brawl is The Fury of Kael'Thas - Every Third Spell Cast Costs 0!
6 years, 6 months ago
I thought it was funny ^^
-1
Underlight Angling Rod is a new Paladin Weapon Revealed for Hearthstone's Ashes of Outland Expansion
6 years, 6 months ago
Exactly! ^^
-1
Underlight Angling Rod is a new Paladin Weapon Revealed for Hearthstone's Ashes of Outland Expansion
6 years, 6 months ago
Wow! They showed two new cards there! ;D
+1
Honest Hearthstone Cards (Game)
6 years, 7 months ago
I'm completely new to all of this, so I don't know how to edit existing cards yet, but with Toxic arrow I think something along the lines of
2 Mana 'Toxic Arrow"
Look at this card for 30 seconds and …
+1
We're Giving Away 5 Galakrond's Awakening Adventures!
6 years, 8 months ago
I really loved the solo player content this year. The Tombs of Terror a smudge more than the Dalaran Heist. Just so much replayability and so many cool things to unlock and discover.
This year I'm hyped for the …
+2
Living Monument
7 years, 2 months ago
flavor text says it all, and somehow makes me want to run it ^^