Profile header
GoddammitDontShootMe's avatar

GoddammitDontShootMe

LV.16

COMMENT_COUNT_1900_HS

1,362/2,580 XP
Joined June 2019 2,092 posts 14,260 XP 3,620 achievement pts

Comments

2,084 total
0
Card images missing watermarks

There's this: https://hearthstonejson.com/docs/images.html but I don't think their tools have any support for rendering golden cards with animations.

7 years, 3 months ago
0
Profile links in top nav bar

Do we really need two links that go to the exact same page in the top nav bar? Perhaps the Hey, yournamehere! should stay like it is, and Profile should be removed or replaced with something else. I'm not sure …

7 years, 3 months ago
0
Card images missing watermarks

I've noticed many of the card images here don't have the watermark that identifies which set the card belongs to. Somebody may reference a card, and I'll likely have no idea which set it is from without looking it up. …

7 years, 3 months ago
0
Toki's Wild Bundle Now Available - 56 Wild Card Packs on the Cheap

I'm not sure I should bother with this. I bought the last wild bundle in January, and eventually ended up dusting all of the cards, minus cards I couldn't like C'thun. I found that since I was still missing all …

7 years, 3 months ago