Pullanisu's avatar

Pullanisu

LV.7

Gul'dan

65/2,500 XP
Joined June 2019 107 posts 565 XP 280 achievement pts

Comments

105 total
0
Will you buy tombs of terror?

Nope, the new adventures suck imo

7 years ago
+1
Wich is your Favourite Adventure?

Tier list:

S: NAXX, naxx heroic, LoE heroic

AA: LoE, BRM heroic

A:BRM, KFT, 

B:Kara, Kara heroic

C: Og dungeon run

D: innmaster tutoring

F: all the new shitty adventures that copy dungeon …

7 years ago
-2
Neutral anti-Reno tech
Quote From RavenSunHS
Quote From Pullanisu

Just play dirty rat, deathlord or gnome

No, sorry.

It's a horribly unreliable coinflip that only few decks (namely, Control and/or other Reno decks) can afford …

7 years ago
+3
Neutral anti-Reno tech

Just play dirty rat, deathlord or gnome

7 years ago
0
Patch 15.2 - Discover Mechanic Changes, Tombs of Terror Prep, Wild Gets the Smarter Deckbuilder

But that only includes standard, in wild it's even better

7 years ago
0
-3
What are the strongest decks in wild?

Reno tempomage and Reno tempolock are the strongest on the highest ranks rn, secret mage on lower ranks

7 years, 1 month ago
0
Singleton One Spell Mage
Quote From EndlessTides

This is the Single most expensive deck I've ever seen. I have to try it! 

 

Seems that you have never seen the good ol' Renolock (most versions are +30k dust)

7 years, 1 month ago
0
Singleton One Spell Mage

I'd add N'zoth to synergize with so many deathrattles

7 years, 1 month ago
+1
[Rank1] Without Andy

Nice changes to the rap, but some of those were fails as now it doesn't rhyme nearly as good

7 years, 1 month ago
0
Secret Burn Mage
Quote From Xarkkal

I know there has been a little discussion some other threads, but I haven’t seen a dedicated thread about this. This isn’t a salt thread, more of a place for discussion. 

Secret Burn Mage …

7 years, 1 month ago
+1
True Taunt Warrior

Great deck, but not sure about mad genius, I don't think he is that important since he was slowed down quite a bit

7 years, 1 month ago
-1
Best decks after nerfs!
Quote From Horus
Quote From Pullanisu

Secret mage is still dominating, Reno lock has also really worked well for me since no cards were really changed from those decks, I don't know about standard though, I …

7 years, 1 month ago
0

Why is it always C'thun or N'zoth, give yogg some love next time!

7 years, 1 month ago
0
Preparing for a local Wild Tournament

I'd almost go with Reno mage rather than the burn variant as it's more flexible and is very different. I also think you should play Sylvanas in that lock 

7 years, 1 month ago
-1
PC Builds of the Month - September 2019

RGB ram and cooler? Way overpriced, and the Rx 5700 xt is way better than the 2070 for less money.

7 years, 1 month ago
0
Hot Take - Highlander decks are boring!

Maybe in standard but in wild it's not the same

7 years, 1 month ago
-1
Best decks after nerfs!

Secret mage is still dominating, Reno lock has also really worked well for me since no cards were really changed from those decks, I don't know about standard though, I don't play it

7 years, 1 month ago
-1
Does anyone else feel like the Meta has gotten worse?

No real change here in wild at least, I don't play standard as I see the format being very limiting 

7 years, 1 month ago
0
Any recommendations as to how I could improve my deck?

https://outof.cards/hearthstone/decks/7301-rank-1-reno-meme-mage here is a link to it, I reached rank 1 with it this season but I'm not confident enough to pilot it to legend. All help and suggestions are greatly valued, but I wanna keep the meme aspect of …

7 years, 1 month ago