Have you ever wondered what would happen if Mad Max took a titan from Titanfall and dragged it into a western? Well, the answer seems to be Bounty Star, a game developed by Dinogod and published by Annapurna Interactive.
You play as Clementine McKinney, an ex-soldier living in a post-post-apocalypse desert with her mech. The game is slated to arrive in 2023 on Steam, Xbox and PlayStation, with the end of the trailer suggesting it’ll be on Game Pass on day one.
Did you watch the Annapurna Interactive Showcase? Excited for Bounty Star? Let us know in the comments below!
- Free Epic Games Store Titles For Week 4 – Adios and Hell is Others
- Game Pass Adds 9 Games in the Second Wave of January
- Microsoft and Bethesda Present Hi-fi RUSH, a New Rhythm Action Game From the Creators of The Evil Within, Out Today!
- Warcraft III: Reforged Survey Gauges Interest in Soft Relaunch
- Free Epic Games Store Titles For Week 3 – Epistory: Typing Chronicles