Announced during yesterday’s THQ Nordic Digital Showcase, Tempest Rising is a new Real Time Strategy game coming in 2023. Set in 1997, on an alternate Earth ravaged after the first nuclear war, the game combines base-building with hard-hitting combat.
The game will allow you to play with one of three different factions, each which their own strengths and weaknesses. The game will feature multiplayer with score-based matchmaking.
What do you think of Tempest Rising? Do you think it will bring something new to the RTS table? Let us know down below!
- Blizzard Releases New Trailer, “Journey”, For Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- Free Epic Games Store Titles For Week 38: Gloomhaven and ARK: Survival Evolved
- Loot Tables Shifting as Heroic Dungeons Gain an Additional Difficulty in Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- Game Pass Adds 10 New Games to the Service, Including Deathloop, Grounded, and Slime Rancher 2
- Nvidia Announces the 4000 Series of Cards, 4090 and 4080 Launching This Fall