DestroyerR
LV.7Design Champion
Comments
519 totalProbably won’t bother submitting, but still

Feedback? I guess... I’ll just put up my ratings of each card with minimal explaining, anyone who actually cares enough about an in-depth explanation (or maybe wants to change my mind) could …
[card]Blingtron 3000[/card]? Also, holy crap you guys made me do a lot of updating to the leaderboard. Also also, WTF ANCHORM4N THE DISRESPECT OF THIS MAN



Three chefs enter. ONE LEAVES.
The last one doesn’t transform if they are killed at once, so I allowed myself to make it a little OP. Thoughts?
Isn’t the Druid-Paladin one a strictly worse [card]Keeper of Uldaman[/card]?
@R takes it! I wonder how could I have made it less obvious lol
Fallen Hero + 1 turn = Shade of Naxxramas
Headmaster Kel'Thuzad + 2 turns = Forest Warden Omu
Judicious Junior + 3 turns = ?
Card I made a while ago, I think it would fit smoothly



Feedback:
[spoiler]NOTE: All ratings are subject to change after the creator changes their card (obviously)
@linkblade91
[spoiler]Wandering Monk:
Formatting - no mistakes
…I also quit the game... because my phone couldn’t handle the game’s weight and dropped my FPS to 0.5 lolololol
So just to clarify, it’s @Live4vrRdieTryin’s turn right?
@R We’ve had longer breaks than that. Usually we start giving one-day “ultimatums” after a week
Why tf is this on recents
Quote From R 999% sure that Ultimate Infestation is the correct answer.
Yes, Sally. That's was easy one.
You are correct, but @anchorm4n is still right. There has been more than on each instance …
Hint: The last line isn’t to be taken literally, but rather pieced together by synonyms to the words that sound like the actual flavor text ([card]Incanter's Flow[/card] style)
None of those. Hint: the last line refers to the flavor text
@R thanks!
Lines in the text, 3.
Syllables in the name, 7.
Seabirds in the tube, 25.