Profile header
lukipr0's avatar

lukipr0

LV.7

The Cake Is A Lie

762/2,500 XP
Joined June 2019 72 posts 1,262 XP 1,985 achievement pts

Comments

66 total
+1
Oozefest Boss Updates (Oct 8)

Poor bony fella. To be fair I think he kinda sees it coming. Oh well, maybe after some time he can look back on this and appreciate the thought that we hold his epic rings in high esteem🤷🏻‍♂️

11 hours ago
0
Sylvaine Moonweft's Loom

Thanks, Sylvaine! That has got to be the most generous npc gift I've received so far!

20 hours ago
+1
Oozefest

https://outof.games/comments/

Spider Silk, good for 39

21 hours ago
+1
Oozefest 1 day, 12 hours ago
+1
Oozefest 1 day, 20 hours ago
0
Hollis Timberjaw's Workbench

Thanks Hollis:)

2 days ago
+1
Hearthstone Realm thread commentators unite!

Naturally I feel the need to reply:D

2 days ago
+1
Oozefest

https://outof.games/comments/

Good for 28 mins: Cobalt Ore!

2 days, 7 hours ago
+1
Oozefest

Oh! Or that, yeah! :D I appreciation the appreciation:))
PS: Rough Hides:) https://outof.games/seasons/oozefest-2026/

2 days, 7 hours ago
+1
Oozefest

That is so cool! :D :D thanks, man! I appreciate it tons! Now I don't have to wait 10 months, woohoo <:0)

Also really cool how you're giving the gauntlet away to someone else <3

2 days, 8 hours ago
+1
Oozefest

I just put Steel Gauntlets (Lvl 25 rare, usable by the Warrior class) in my shop, looking to get 21 sand dollars. 20 for the Reelfest slot expansion, 1 for the marketplace fee.

If anyone would be willing to help …

2 days, 8 hours ago
+1
Oozefest

https://outof.games/comments/

32 mins for Rough Hide

2 days, 9 hours ago
+1
Oozefest 2 days, 11 hours ago
+1
Oozefest 2 days, 14 hours ago
+1
Oozefest

https://outof.games/comments/

I got 1x Splash Carp. +18 Fishing XP.

2 days, 16 hours ago
+1
Oozefest

Flax, nice!:)

2 days, 17 hours ago
+1
Oozefest

+5 Gold, tyvm

2 days, 19 hours ago
+1
Hearthstone Realm thread commentators unite!

And reply I shall!:)

2 days, 19 hours ago
+1