Profile header
lukipr0's avatar

lukipr0

LV.7

The Cake Is A Lie

785/2,500 XP
Joined June 2019 75 posts 1,285 XP 1,995 achievement pts

Comments

69 total
+1
Oozefest

+5 Gold, tyvm

3 days, 2 hours ago
+1
Hearthstone Realm thread commentators unite!

And reply I shall!:)

3 days, 2 hours ago
+1
+1
Oozefest 3 days, 16 hours ago
+1
Oozefest

https://outof.games/news/10123-runescape-4-has-been-confirmed-no-official-announcement-date/

Candy (I won't post about Candy from now on. Basically just open 10 articles in https://outof.games/news/, scroll to the bottom et voilà, Candy)

3 days, 18 hours ago
+1
Oozefest

https://outof.games/news/10125-hearthstone-journey-begins-october-13-unfolds-over-seven-weeks/

2x Thick Hide

1x Candy (below, as is always the case with candy)

3 days, 18 hours ago
+1
Oozefest 3 days, 18 hours ago
+1
Oozefest

https://outof.games/realms/sidequest/

Another 1x Bolt of Linen

3 days, 21 hours ago
+1
Oozefest

2x Bolt of Linen at the top of this very page

3 days, 21 hours ago
0
Oozefest

I meant to say Spooky.

@Fluxflashor I keep editing messages, then saving the edit, expecting my original message to have been, well, edited. Never worked so far!

3 days, 21 hours ago
0
Oozefest

https://outof.games/seasons/oozefest-2026/bosses/gourdon-the-rotten/

Spooky found something and didn't report :O

2 free Leather Straps, go go go

3 days, 21 hours ago
0
Oozefest

What determines the rarity of items I craft? On the crafting UI they're all labeled Common, yet sometimes I get Uncommon or Rare gears. Is it random?

3 days, 22 hours ago