Profile header
lukipr0's avatar

lukipr0

LV.7

The Cake Is A Lie

762/2,500 XP
Joined June 2019 72 posts 1,262 XP 1,985 achievement pts

Comments

66 total
+1
Oozefest

I was going to post mine (2 so far) here, but the url is always https://outof.games/seasons/oozefest-2026/ instead of the url where I found something.

I'll just copy/paste manually next time, that should work. And then I'll post it here.

4 days, 16 hours ago
+1
Oozefest

Gold be mine

4 days, 18 hours ago
0
Hollis Timberjaw's Workbench

Thanks Hollis

4 days, 18 hours ago
0
Breaking Ground

October season doesn't seem to have fully started yet. I can gather resources and daily challenges are working. However I cannot make any donations and the seasonal challenge "strange metals" isn't working yet.

1 week, 1 day ago
0
Hollis Timberjaw's Workbench

Dear Hollis

You sound like a very friendly npc:)

1 week, 1 day ago
+3
Hearthstone Rolls Out a Hotfix for Dust Refund Issues, Mercenaries Training Grounds, 1000-Win Portraits

[quote from="Author"]If you're looking to disenchant cards, here's all the cards you'll want to consider. Remember, you can always disenchant all the cards, save the dust for a while, and craft them again if you want to play with them.[/quote]

…
4 years, 8 months ago
+1
4 New Playable Mercenaries Are Coming to Hearthstone Including Valeera Sanguinar and Vanessa VanCleef

I just bought the FiAV mega bundle, only to receive 100 Garrosh coins and to then realize that I should absolutely have waited some more hours for the 22.0 update to hit, then grab the bundle and get Valeera Sanguinar …

4 years, 10 months ago
-2
Edwin VanCleef is Not Being Hall of Famed, Hall of Fame Changing, Major Hearthstone Changes Coming in 2021

not disenchanting nerfed legendaries. that must be the pinnacle of lazy.

5 years, 9 months ago
+2
A Guide to Weekly Quests in Hearthstone

I wonder the exact same thing.

@Fluxflash0r do you know?

5 years, 10 months ago
0
Heroes of the Storm

Yep, I've gotten it myself too, now.

5 years, 11 months ago
+1
Heroic Galakrond OTK

awesome, man:) got my card back today! i was already trying with a different exodia mage build that had [card]Mad Scientist[/card] in it, but i see now that [card]Ancient Mysteries[/card] is much better. also the other deck didn't have [card]Runic …

6 years, 2 months ago
+6
HearthCards Reaches 10 Million Hearthstone Cards Made!


Oh well, I've tried.

6 years, 3 months ago
0
The Golden Classic Bundle is Now Available - 6 Golden Classic Packs for $15

Got that Golden [card]Malygos[/card] I've been wanting for some time, so I'm happy. That leaves my Golden Classic Legendary Dragon collection at 6 out of 7 with only [card]Brightwing[/card] missing. Did I mention I like Dragons and Golden cards?

6 years, 4 months ago
0
Random

Back-to-Back-to-Back-to-Back-to-Back

6 years, 9 months ago
0
Mark of Hakkar

Back-to-Back-to-Back-to-Back-to-Back

6 years, 9 months ago
0
Legend

Back-to-Back-to-Back-to-Back-to-Back

6 years, 9 months ago
0
Fireside

Back-to-Back-to-Back-to-Back-to-Back

6 years, 9 months ago
0
Classic

Back-to-Back-to-Back-to-Back-to-Back

6 years, 9 months ago