Profile header
SpookySpooky's avatar Sigil

SpookySpooky

LV.10 Pro
477/864 XP
Joined April 2021 39 posts 4,797 XP 1,735 achievement pts

Comments

39 total
0
What Are You Playing? - Oozy October 2026

Oh and a friend has a birthday coming soon so I was searching to see if there were good ideas here to send as a gaming gift 😀

1 day, 20 hours ago
0
Reign of the Black Empire Card Reveals - Day 12 [Ongoing?]

Discard seems so bad in standard where support is always trash but then so broken in wild - seems like either don’t print it at all or do enough to make it matter every once in a while, right?

1 day, 20 hours ago
0
Lawandrem's AYAYA Rogue (19-13) - Violet Hold Week 13 Decks

Played against this deck where they drew 26 cards and still didn’t hit Aya… rough game for them to understate it.

1 day, 20 hours ago
+1
Oozefest

Hmmm, was hoping to one shot the new boss, but maybe it will take a couple more hits…

1 day, 20 hours ago
+1
Oozefest 2 days, 20 hours ago
0
What Are You Playing? - Oozy October 2026

Well I have been spending time on Oozefest and I have tried out Clickbait Tycoon. I saw someone play Binding of Isaac and saw all the expansion stuff was on sale so thought I would go back to the basement …

3 days, 12 hours ago
0
RiseWasHereHS's Attack Druid (52-34) - Violet Hold Week 14 Decks

Have not seen much of this one since the scullery nerf…

3 days, 12 hours ago
0
Oozefest

Really had doubts we would get there earlier but things do seem to be accelerating just fast enough. Wonder how much the next ones scale up though - people need to hit those crafting breakpoints to unlock some better gear …

3 days, 12 hours ago
+1
Oozefest

Yeah for gold!

Anyone know where to paste those supply links?

4 days, 12 hours ago
0
Hearthstone Patch 36.6.3 Rolls Out - Windpeak Wyrm and Infest the Scullery Nerfed, Aberrations Nerfed in Battlegrounds

The first time in BGs when a deity hit me for more than one I figured I was confused or something. Literally every token thing that gets summoned has been tier 1 since the robo-egg of old so I was …

5 days, 11 hours ago
+1
Oozefest

Oh weird - I didn’t know free had a limit and figured I was being extra nice. I’ll see if I can update the shop then.

5 days, 11 hours ago
+3
Oozefest

I was going to drop off all my September goodies before bed but looks like I missed the cut off. Guess I will just have to make a pillow from all that ore to sleep on instead.

Happy Oozefest everyone!

1 week, 1 day ago
0
What Are You Playing? Jovial June 2026

I remember hearing about old Hearthstone streamer Reynad starting his own game years ago and finally looked it up to see if it existed. Turns out The Bazaar is pretty fun. You try to set up the best autofight layout …

4 months ago
+2
What Are You Playing? - Masterful May 2026

I never got around to The Last of Us so finally gave it a go. Interesting gameplay and obviously excellent story. Though, it does seem strange to be in zombie-fungus apocalypse and like everyone is dead yet there are still …

5 months ago
+2
Top 5 Worst Keywords in Hearthstone

Inspire cards are bad and having to do 2 mana hero powers to enable them are awful. Overkill is also a waste, but I think there’s a few honorable kill examples that redeem efficient play. Rewind is sloppy design, but …

6 months ago
0
Hearthdle (Wild)

Not sure how I feel about hero skins being in this. There are so few hints that you are just randomly guessing once you know the class but something else is missing to narrow that down.

6 months, 2 weeks ago
+1
Hearthstone and Warcraft Rumble Development Teams Have Unionized With the Communications Workers of America

Jobs in the gaming industry seem crazy tough - wild hours and mass layoffs. I hope this helps a lot of people!

11 months, 3 weeks ago
+1
Across the Timeways Card Reveals - Day 13 [Finished]

I have to agree that this looks terrible to me. There is always the chance that some pro makes me look a fool for figuring out novel interactions, but it does look like you just play slow dragons that are …

11 months, 3 weeks ago
0
All The Great Dark Beyond Card Reveals for October 21 - Day 11 [Finished]

Oh, no problem - just cheat out your titan, play quasar, then draw to fill hand. I guess then you have to uninstall the game though because you will never be that lucky ever again.

1 year, 11 months ago
+3
Opinion: Death Knight's Rune System Needs to Be Addressed

Thanks for the article. I agree that standard deckbuilding for DK is probably the least satisfying in all the classes.

For thoroughness, I figure we should note that a wild player won’t see quite the same problem as those …

2 years ago