We've got a great start to the week with a handful of new titles to close out July. Here's what's launching today:
Enter a world beyond imagination in Cornucopia, the ultimate 2.5D farm-life RPG. This isn't just farming; it's a journey into a vibrant, living world, teeming with adventure and bursting with opportunities. Experience a game where your beloved pets assist in gathering and combat, where adrenaline-fueled animal races define the champion, where you can sculpt your own unique sanctuary, and where innovative composting mechanics add another level of immersion. Create meaningful relationships, conquer addictive mini-games, and bask in the glow of festive celebrations, all while unraveling the captivating mysteries within the ever-evolving world of Cornucopia.
- Grow a diverse variety of 52 vegetable plants, 52 fruit trees, and 15 unique berry bushes.
- Perfect your prowess in mining, logging, farming, fishing, and foraging.
- Embrace the changing seasons and unique events throughout the year.
- Upgrade your home with various options to create your ideal living space.
Developed by Subconscious Games.
In the 9th century, Vikings crossed the sea to establish the first settlements in Iceland, documented for the ages in the great book of Landnama. Select a clan and attempt to settle this unwelcoming land, but you’ll need to choose your strategy wisely to survive the ever increasingly harsh toll of winter and complete your saga. Landnama is a survival strategy game that forces you to carefully decide your next step. Explore the land and discover hidden challenges and powerful landmarks. Build your settlement and brace for the punishing Winter’s Toll. Settle each region with differently skilled clans while facing ever increasing challenges and no second chances.
- Only one resource exists in the game, Heart, but it must be invested wisely.
- Establish a completed settlement before winter takes your final heart, but how you get there is up to you.
- Landnama is a taxing race against time with an ever present ticking clock pushing you always closer to winter.
- It’s also a beautiful world where you can freeze time and enjoy music and art.
- Explore in detail the settlement you’ve built and the animated.
Developed by Sonderland.
Venba is a short narrative cooking game, where you play as an Indian mom, who immigrates to Canada with her family in the 1980s. Players will cook various dishes and restore lost recipes, hold branching conversations and explore in this story about family, love, loss and more.
- Cook and learn authentic food from regional South Indian cuisine.
- Whether you’re a new or regular eater of South Indian cuisine, there’s something delectable to discover in this short foodie puzzle game.
- Restore lost recipes and explore this family’s story as they grow and change through a journey of love, loss, and more.
- Experience a story of culture and and self-discovery.
Developed by Visai Games.
F1® Manager 2023
The intense world of Formula 1® comes alive for a new season in F1® Manager 2023. 23 races, six F1® Sprint events, new cars, new circuits including the Las Vegas Strip Circuit, new drivers, new challenges… Your legacy begins here. F1® Manager 2023 challenges you to manage the F1® team of your choice on your terms. Start your career as Team Principal at one of the 10 F1® teams and manage every aspect from the factory to the garage, to the starting grid. Experience broadcast-quality presentation as you take your team through practice, qualifying and a thrilling race day for each race of the season, and beyond. Detailed management systems give you control over your drivers, staff and car. Your decisions determine how your season unfolds.
- Races are more dramatic and dynamic than ever with refinements to racing lines, overtakes and incidents. Improved driver AI.
- Get closer to the racing action than ever before with all-new visor camera.
- Jump on board with any of the 20 drivers on track and experience the thrill of a Formula 1® race from their point of view.
- Compete at the highest level of motorsport with more depth and detail than ever before.
Developed by Frontier Developments.
Rise of the Triad: Ludicrous Edition
The hunt returns... again. Play the original Cult Classic '90s FPS remastered in 4K Ultrawide with unlimited frame rates, restored content, NEW episodes, a level editor, cross-platform multiplayer, additional music, new options and more. Make 'em eat lead or they'll bury you in a lunchbox.
- Restored characters and game content.
- New hud's, weapon sound options and lighting.
- Ability to play with 1994, 1995 or 2013 Soundtracks.
- A brand new easy-to-use Level Editor.
Developed by Nightdive Studios.
Do any of these games interest you and if so will you be checking them out? Let us know in the comments below.