Profile header
Iplaywhite's avatar

Iplaywhite

LV.7

Academy Sleuth

245/2,500 XP
Joined June 2019 143 posts 745 XP 410 achievement pts

Comments

142 total
0
Could Hearthstone be Looking to Reduce the Cost of the Classic Set?

In 2014/2015 there were large gaps in expansion releases (you had adventures) where indeed you would be purchasing several classic packs with gold. Not sure if you were around during that time. Also you get around 30x Classic a year …

7 years ago
+2
Could Hearthstone be Looking to Reduce the Cost of the Classic Set?

I purchased witchwood (last preorder I did) specifically because it was about the best value we've ever seen in HS, I wouldn't mind seeing a special dust event once a year like Gwent when you could craft a golden for …

7 years ago
0
Is the Quest bad for Druid?

The quest is not interactive and is akin to a boulder going downhill once complete. It's about as creative as DK Malfurion, and they already had the same effect on a legendary minion...

Why does only druid get choose …

7 years ago
+1
The Darkness: is it worth it?

No, not worth 1600 dust, please don't

7 years ago
+2
Were the 23 Wild Cards Coming to Standard for an Event Leaked?

My wild rogue deck is becoming standard, love it!!!

Shadowstep N'zoth FTW

7 years ago
0
Quest Trading - Play A Friend!

Tag: BallzyMagee#1752

Region: NA

Trade Only?: Yes, you first

 

done

7 years ago
+2
Reno Jackson, Kaleidosaur Hunter (Scholomance Update)

Just played a poor Quest Rouge who was actually probably well ahead, but the great Galvadon, a well timed reno and the "perfect" windfury ruined his day......then I played a big priest...

7 years ago
0
Why the 5 gold rewards?

It genuinely doesn't make any sense. I still play arena though because I enjoy that mode.

7 years ago
0
Quest Trading - Play A Friend!

Battletag: BallzyMagee#1752

Region: NA

Trade Only?: Yes, you go first

 

-Still need a partner!!!

7 years ago
0
Tombs of Terror Solo Content Giveaway

My Favorite Moment has been quest tess rogue, it's a blast to play and Pharoah cat is too cute :))

7 years, 1 month ago
0
Conjurer's Calling

Still strong!!

7 years, 1 month ago
0
Twitch Rivals Team Arena Challenge August Survival Guide

I enjoyed this last time

7 years, 1 month ago
+3
Conjurer's Calling & Extra Arms Being Nerfed? Mike Donais Chatlogs

Innerfire combo is a huge problem, one or the other need to be HOF....mind blast was fine....extra arms??? who cares...

 

 

 

7 years, 1 month ago
+1
Buckets in Hearthstone's Arena Being Removed in Future Patch

Do we get back greater rewards to go with the incoming s*** show of god drafts and laugh drafts?

 

7 years, 1 month ago
0
Quest Trading - Play A Friend!
Quote From Iplaywhite

Battletag: BallzyMagee#1752

Region: NA

Trade Only?: Yes

Done

7 years, 1 month ago
0
Quest Trading - Play A Friend!

Battletag: BallzyMagee#1752

Region: NA

Trade Only?: Yes

7 years, 1 month ago
0
lackey escapes the new expansion early

Arena is a disaster..... I have old draft at 4-1 suppose might as well play to 2 loss, but a good new draft will destroy my deck lol

 

Update: 4-2 with double tar creeper double flamestrike deck …

7 years, 2 months ago
0
Saviors of Uldum - 5 Pack Bundles Giveaway

My favorite card is puzzle-box of yogg saron, Yogg Hopes end is the only legendary card I ever crafted golden and brings back good memories.

7 years, 2 months ago
0
Hearthstone Saviors of Uldum Developer AMA Recap

All I know for sure is that Reno Mage fans will unite!!

7 years, 2 months ago