A few new titles are releasing today, including an escape simulation game, a social horror deduction game, and another sequel in the Trine series.
How 2 Escape
How 2 Escape is an escape-simulation game where two players will need to cooperate on gameplay and their devices. "Talk together. Help each other." will be your new motto to survive in How 2 Escape. Emy wakes up, trapped in a speeding train filled with traps and enigmatic puzzles. Her only way out? Reach the brake lever of the locomotive to stop the train. Her brother, Johann, on the other end of the phone, is the sole possessor of information that will aid Emy in navigating through the various carriages and escaping from this train. Will you be able to save Emy in time.
- Both players will need to interact with each other and focus on their senses.
- Puzzles will require logic, coordination, observation and listening but most of all: communication.
- Running out of time means defeat. The longer you wait, the more difficult it is to see clearly.
Developed by Breakfirst Games.
The Ritual has begun. Milhaven Asylum, 1979. An occult ritual goes horribly wrong, killing all but one member of a once prominent family. The case was left cold for decades until the fearless Truth Seekers Anonymous stepped in. Now, you’re imprisoned, forced to participate in the Ritual of Deceit at the hands of the malevolent Game Master. Deceit 2 is a 6-9 player social deduction horror game where two among you have been Infected. Whilst the Infected do the Game Master's bidding, the Innocent must work together to escape the Ritual whilst deducing who is plotting against them. So who can you trust.
- Infected players can activate Weak Points located across the Ritual Site, weakening the veil of reality until it breaks.
- This transports all players to The In-Between, a parallel dimension in which the Infected have terrifying powers.
- Infected players will wreak havoc and sabotage the efforts of innocent players, but can be eliminated if exposed outside of the In-Between.
- Social deception is at the core of this game—you’ll have to study other players’ behaviour and evaluate the situation before making any hasty decisions.
- There are plenty of tools to assist but with item and map variations between games, you’ll need to adapt strategies on the fly.
Developed by World Makers.
Noun Town Language Learning
Noun Town Language Learning is the new way to learn a foreign language! Interact, listen, read, and speak your chosen language in a world that regains color as you learn. Noun Town is the world's most advanced language learning software, using interactive gameplay to remove the grind from learning a new language.
- Start from scratch and build up 1,000+ words and phrases in Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Spanish, French, German, and Italian.
- Interact with 16 unique characters using speech recognition to nail down tricky pronunciations.
- This removes the anxiety of slipping up when you practice in real life.
- Test your skills with mini-games & talk to the local villagers.
Developed by realiaXR.
Presenting Tenebris Pictura, an ultra-corporeal action adventure. You'll be plunged back to the Victorian era, playing the role of a paranormal investigator with psychic abilities who has landed in a misty, convoluted island, brimming with mystery. You were invited there by an old friend, to investigate his daughter's disappearance. Before long, you're embroiled in a supernatural mystery linked with a shady sect, and sightings of extra-terrestrial beings that appear to have escaped from a strange collection of paintings with dubious origins.
- Conceal your body from danger and separate your soul to face the demon hordes. Dodge their barrages of ectoplasm and counter-attack with your psychic energy blasts.
- But that won't be enough! You need to move the objects around and get your surroundings strategically prepared. You'll discover and learn how to use your strange skills and tricks to divide and conquer, stopping your enemies' progress in spite of being massively outnumbered.
- On this island, the laws of nature seem to be crumbling: disappearing floors transport you to far-away galaxies, moving walls, illusions and lights that create the environment in their wake, transportable worlds found inside paintings.
- A huge variety of puzzles to scramble your mind presented in a non-linear order, designed to accept multiple creative solutions.
Developed by Pentadimensional Games.
Trine 5: A Clockwork Conspiracy
The Trine series is back with its biggest adventure! In their fifth outing, the Heroes of Trine are pitted against dastardly and duplicitous villains, who will stop at nothing to seize control of the kingdom. The clock is ticking to save the world of Trine. Trine 5: A Clockwork Conspiracy will take Amadeus the Wizard, Zoya the Thief, and Pontius the Knight on their most action-packed journey yet. With their reputations tarnished, loved ones in danger, and their own magical powers at stake, the Heroes of Trine must reunite to push back a fearsome Clockwork army and bring peace and justice to the land.
- Traverse breathtaking 2.5D landscapes in Trine's deepest and visually richest chapter to date, with an all new cast of characters.
- Level up the heroes' abilities with the all-new skill quest system, growing their legend as they are once again united by… the Trine.
- The upgraded puzzle difficulty system keeps things fresh.
- Bring the kingdom back from the verge of clockwork oblivion in Trine's most magical story, with fiendish villains and memorable allies.
Developed by Frozenbyte.
Seven Nights Ghost
Heartwarming horror exploration game about 7 days of strange communal living with ghost. You are staying in a room inhabited by ghost, and you will face a number of small problems. The ghost will never take your life. However, she will take your doughnuts and hide the dishes in the room. You will have to escape from the looming ghost, sometimes be attacked, and sometimes have a heart-to-heart talk with them to get through the seven days in peace.
- Explore the room from a first-person perspective and complete your missions to survive the night.
- Ghost are always approaching from behind you. Run around without getting caught.
- Solve various problems that arise night by night and close the distance between her.
- A strange life together for seven days, full of curses and warmth.
Developed by TozukuGames.
- Inspired by classic fighting games from the 90's .
- Select from a diverse 12 character roster, each with their own unique abilities and play styles.
- Channel your inner 'Ichor', a unique elemental energy.
- Master the elements to open up new offensive or defensive possibilities.
Developed by Statera Studio.
Do any of these games interest you and if so will you be checking them out? Let us know in the comments below.