Profile header
Helios's avatar

Helios

LV.7

The Cake Is A Lie

1,400/2,500 XP
Joined June 2019 319 posts 1,900 XP 625 achievement pts

Comments

319 total
0
Ankh'akkar-Togwaggle OTK
Quote From Yadeehoo

I took cheat death and fan of knives out, added 2 fal'dorei striders.

After you played Polkelt and drew your 5 mana cards, it will automatically draw all of the ambushes in a row.

…
6 years, 1 month ago
0
Arena rewards need to change
Quote From Aventurin

The rewards used to be higher, I just don't know when it was. You could get 2 packs with 3 wins from time to time and you would get your 150 gold back on 5 …

6 years, 1 month ago
-1
Should Bad Luck Albatross be buffed again?

Albatros at 4 is a dead card but most people don't like Albatros at 3. I personally never minded old Albatros. If i was getting rekt at least it was by a cute card

6 years, 1 month ago
+3
Hearthstone Hotfixes - Ysera, Unleashed Can No Longer Summon Nozdormu

Friendship ended with Nozdormu, now Fairy Dragon is my best friend

6 years, 1 month ago
+1
Hearthstone Patch 18.0.2 is Now Live! Kael'thas & Illucia Nerfs, Battlegrounds Updates, and Bugfixes

well... there goes my Illucia-Cho OTK deck. RIP

6 years, 1 month ago
+10
Earn 2 Free Scholomance Academy Packs Through Twitch Drops Next Week During the Hearthstone Inn-vitational

I've got an exam at that time but my pc will for sure watch the whole thing ;)

6 years, 1 month ago
+1
The Felosophy Bundle - Get 2 Scholomance Legendaries, 10 Year of the Dragon Packs, and 10 Ashes of Outland Packs for $20

yep, I think it's good for players to know the pack worth. Good idea!  

btw I just bought the bundle and got 2 legendaries + 2 legendaries from packs (which is super good). I dusted one of the legendaries …

6 years, 1 month ago
+1
The Felosophy Bundle - Get 2 Scholomance Legendaries, 10 Year of the Dragon Packs, and 10 Ashes of Outland Packs for $20

the way I've always measured the price is 15$ for one legendary. If you only want the legendaries here, then you are getting a deal 10$ cheaper.

6 years, 1 month ago
0
Hearthstone Grandmasters 2020 Season 2 - Week 1 Results, Decklists, Disqualifications, and More!

I didn't even watch it, but I'm throwing an opinion about this firebat issue here. I think it was partially Firebat's fault to ignore the check-in ... but a 1000$ fine? Who the hell would want to join a tournament …

6 years, 1 month ago
0
Blizzard Responds to the Hearthstone Battle Pass Survey - Current Reward Values to be Preserved, Play Hearthstone Your Way to Progress
Quote From Grumpy000

 

"Ben earns 5000 Gold per expansion cycle"

With very little gaming the minimum is an average of 70g/day (quest and some won). Multiplied by 7 (days)*17 (weeks) this give almost the double …

6 years, 1 month ago
+1
Swarm DH

Swarm DH, nice title xp

6 years, 1 month ago
0
Hellish Holiday

cool deck!

6 years, 1 month ago
+1
I don't like aggro. Is hs the wrong game for me?

In standard there will rarely be any control metas and when that is the case you should expect something really boring as Control Warrior mirrors.

In wild there is room for everything, really. I see people here saying that …

6 years, 1 month ago
+5
Blizzard Responds to the Hearthstone Battle Pass Survey - Current Reward Values to be Preserved, Play Hearthstone Your Way to Progress

so they will implement it after all eventhough most of the community doesn't like it, classic. Also:

"Ben earns 5000 Gold per expansion cycle, he does not expect to earn less in the new system." -> tf is …

6 years, 1 month ago
+2
The Top 5 Most Popular Legendaries in Scholomance Academy - Are We Even Surprised?

Happy that Rattlegore is on the list :)

6 years, 1 month ago
+5
Blizzard Adding a Battle Pass to Hearthstone? Survey Highlights Alternate Art for The Coin, New Hero Skins, Paid Leveling Rewards

I don't like this. The community is already much smaller than it was before and hell no I'm not gonna be paying for these after I spend 50$ every expansion. 150$ a year is already too much for me for …

6 years, 1 month ago
0

yeah I've thought about that one. Having coin will deal 40 instead of 30 but didn't know what to remove. I'm removing the northshire then :)

6 years, 1 month ago
0

thank you :))

6 years, 1 month ago
+1
A Wild Hearthstone Weekend Featuring Even Priest, Highlander Mage, Control Shaman, and More!

Thanks a lot for showcasing my deck. I'm feeling spoiled in this platform ^^

6 years, 1 month ago