Hearthstone Esports new Battlegrounds tournament series Lobby Legends kicks off this weekend with the first iteration called "Raid Leaders". 16 qualified players around the world will fight for the glory and their share of the $50,000 prize pool. You can find everything you need to know below.
The tournament is divided in two days, which will proceed as follows:
- Day 1: Two 8-player groups will play three rounds of Battlegrounds, and players will earn points based on their finish.
- Winner gets 7 points, runner-up 6 points etc.
- Top 4 players from each group will advance to Day 2.
- Day 2: "Check format" tournament.
- Players will still earn points as in Day 1.
- Tournament winner has to earn more than 20 points after which they have to win a lobby.
For full tournament rules, visit here.
These are the 16 players to get the honor to participate in the very first Lobby Legends tournament. PlayHearthstone has published a lighthearted video about the group draw of the event.
|Group A||Group B|
In case your timezone isn't listed below, check out the sidebar on the official tournament site. It should display the schedule in your local time.
You can watch all the action on the official Hearthstone Esports YouTube channel or on PlayHearthstone's Twitch channel. In addition to the official English stream with Jia and Slysssa as casters, the players themselves are allowed to stream the event. There will also be a bunch of community co-streams, the full list of which you can find here.