Everybunny Get in Here!
Happy Noblegarden! Celebrate the season by dyeing eggs, one will spawn each turn! You'll get 10 random class cards and a bunch of dyes to help you hatch something cute.
How it Works
- Choose your class and receive 10 random class cards along with dyes.
- Each turn a Noblegarden Egg will be placed on your side of the field.
- You can dye your eggs with dye cards drawn from your deck. Each color of dye gives your egg-spawned minion a different effect.
- Shifting Dye is a card in your deck which when in your hand, each turn will transform into a different type of dye.
- If you don't dye your eggs, they turn into a 1/3 Bunny.
- Hawkstrider Hen is a special card you get that gives you an extra egg on Battlecry and Deathrattle.
- You can pop eggs the same turn they come out with a 3-cost spell called Noblegarden Spoon.
- You can buff all your minions with a 2-cost spell called Carrots.
Types of Egg Dye
- Green - Poisonous
- Blue - Windfury
- Orange - Rush
- Silver - Stealth
- Pink - Taunt
- Gold - Divine Shield
- Purple - Lifesteal
- Red - Gains +2/+2
When We've Seen Everybunny Get in Here!
|Week #152||Tuesday, May 08, 2018||Saturday, May 12, 2018||1x Classic Pack|
|Week #303||Wednesday, March 31, 2021||Wednesday, April 07, 2021||1x Year of the Phoenix Pack|
|Week #361||Wednesday, May 11, 2022||Wednesday, May 18, 2022||1x Standard Pack|