Fluxflashor
LV.20 ProCEO
Comments
2,911 totalThere is also no reason to even finish all the daily challenges since the reward of an extra attack would be wasted without a boss :D
Thanks for subscribing to pro, k!
I've looked into the issue and you're correct. There was a hiccup with our system overnight that has now been resolved and redemptions are going out.
As soon as we know about a code, …
Add more stuff next month? Got it.
I'll drop a pro tip for folks. We have a comments page on the site that lists all recent comments.
It live updates as well as normal comment sections do, so if you're wanting to stay on the hunt …
Sorry that happened! Yeah that sounds like a decent addition, at least for the time being. The intent is you're always able to eat candy because although it's only used for the current fight right now... it will have other …
I noticed that a few minutes ago as well. It's cache not clearing and we'll definitely get a fix out.
Most new articles get free candy every day! Articles, Realms, and User Pages are all sources of Candy.
They should not fire anymore once they realize there is no target. Fingers crossed that is actually true and they don't start chasing the next boss lol.
It is random chances to craft better gear. Becoming better at your profession increases this chance for lower-level pieces of gear. It's not a huge bonus chance, but it does exist.
Y'all are ninjas finding stuff before I even get a chance to talk about it in a site update thread lol. A backfill is happening to give you credit for it, that process is still running so you should get …
Played a game last night again and wow, Gold Bars shot up to almost 500k lol. Glad I got one!
The game is getting more difficult to play though now that the season is getting close to over. A lot …
Leather and Flax right now are harder to come by than ore. There are some random events though that can trigger (they show up at the top of pages when they happen) which lets you claim different materials that can …
There is a note now that makes it clear that this is the case. People would be able to do way too wild of attacks if it was possible to stack the buffs up. There will be some stackable buffs …
It sounds like a pretty good idea to me! I was secretly hoping some people would try and push a profession hard :D
I kinda dig the graphics! That is a damn absurd achievement though like damn guys, have a bit of respect for people's time.