Profile header
Nirast's avatar

Nirast

LV.14

Snow-Covered

1,503/1,791 XP
Joined April 2019 1,025 posts 10,460 XP 1,275 achievement pts

Comments

1,000 total
0
Reign of the Black Empire Card Reveals - Day 7 [Finished]

Looks like Armor Warrior is back on the menu, folks!

6 days, 18 hours ago
0
The Garbage Dwellers Humble Bundle Piles Up US$308 of Rat-Filled Games for One Low Price

What the hell, one of the games is random? Have they done this before? That's a strange thing to do.

1 week ago
0
Reign of the Black Empire Card Reveals - Day 6 [Finished]

Elemental [card]Crystal Core[/card] on a 7/7 stick? Might be too slow, but it's still a scary proposition.

1 week, 2 days ago
+1
Reign of the Black Empire Card Reveals - Day 3 [Finished]

Man, I'm so happy C'Thun is back! Hope he's good, too.

1 week, 5 days ago
+2
Looking Back at BlizzCon 2026 Day 1: An Opinion

Only game I'm playing in this list is Hearthstone, so that's the only one I can really comment on. I'll say this: If Warcheif does becomea full fledged mode, it better not go the way of Twist. I'm also excited …

2 weeks, 1 day ago
0
Nintendo Switch Consoles Updated to Version 23.0.0, Adds VRR While Docked

Don't go buying a new screen yet. Apparently developers need to implement the VRR for docked mode, so games that are already out would need to receive an update to support it.

2 weeks, 3 days ago
0
Kirby and the World Beyond Announced for Nintendo Switch 2

(stolen shamelessly from Arlo) Kirby: Suck of the Wild.

2 weeks, 4 days ago
0
New Ocarina of Time Details Revealed: Key Characters, Location Overviews, and Gameplay

Man, Link looks so weird in this. All the kids do, honestly, but Link has it the worst, especially with his 🥺 face when having an item above his head.

The rest of the game, though looks amazing! Can't wait …

2 weeks, 5 days ago
0
The Legend of Zelda Movie Gets a Logo, No Subtitle

No trailer either. Only Nintendo would have a movie coming out in 7 months and not show a trailer for it.

2 weeks, 5 days ago
0
Xbox Is Adding Monthly Cloud Gaming Hour Limits to Game Pass in November

First time I read this, I thought it wasn't bad. Yeah, sucks for Essential, but Ultimate subscribers aren't gonna play 15 hours per day most days.

Then I realised it's per month. What the hell is Xbox smoking?! For context, …

3 weeks, 3 days ago
0
The Witcher III: Remastered Will Be Coming to the Battle.Net Launcher, Includes Geralt Skin for Diablo IV

I'm wondering if this is them testing the waters so they replace the Xbox PC app with Battle Net. Wouldn't be against that, the Xbox app suuuuuuuuucks.

1 month ago
0
PlayStation Offers New Wolverine-Themed PlayStation 5 and Game Code Bundle, Preorders Begin August 19

The adamantium controller looks sick. Sony has been killing it with Dualsense special editions this generation.

1 month, 2 weeks ago
0
Grand Theft Auto VI: An Extended Look Premieres August 27 on Netflix and YouTube

Netflix?! Guess they're really trying to reach as wide an audience as possible, huh?

And 6 hours difference? Did Netflix seriously pay for 6 hours of exclusivity on an ad?

1 month, 3 weeks ago
0
Dungeons & Dragons New Roadmap Shows WoW, Star Wars, & More

Blood Hunter, looking at Demon Hunter: "Finally, a worthy opponent! Our battle will be Ledgendary!"

I do wonder if this will pave the way for WoW to come to MtG.

1 month, 3 weeks ago
0
Hearthstone Battlegrounds Season 14 Starts August 4, Dark Gifts Added, Tons of New Systems

As someone who's been playing and watching quite a bit of Battlegrounds, this should be an interesting season. I expect the Dark Gifts to work somewhat like that one anomaly that gives you a Dark Moon Prize when you level …

2 months ago
0
BlizzCon 2026 Digital Bundles Are Live, Plus Free Rewards for Heroes of the Storm and StarCraft II Players

I remember seeing that Thalnos skin before, either as a leak or the artist posting it. Looks so damn good!

2 months ago
0
Hearthstone 36.0.3 Rolls Out Today - Lots of Buffs and Nerfs

Been playing since the patch dropped. It's sooooo much fun. Getting bigger and bigger boys, and overwhelming the opponent with stats. Kayne Sunfury has gotten me like half the lethals by bypassing taunts.

2 months ago
0
Steam Train Fest 2026 Has Started - Save Huge on Train Games Until July 27

All aboard! I can recommend Mini Metro from the fest, cool game to play from time to time.

2 months, 1 week ago
+1
What Are You Playing? - Junoesque July 2026

Just finished Breath of the Wild. I totally get why it got amazing praise at the time of release, it's an incredible game. Bosses were quite easy, though. Everyone has said how disappointing Gannon is, and he is, especially with …

2 months, 1 week ago
0
Aston Martin Reveals New Vehicle Exclusive to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4, the Dreadnought

Huh. Well, it looks better than the Cybertruck, I'll give it that. Anyway: loads machine gun.

2 months, 1 week ago