- Combo Hunter
The longterm goal for this deck is to identify the strongest/most consistent Kael'thas support cards and run a minimal package as one of several win conditions in a Control deck.
- Our preferred method is using Coins via Mailbox Dancer
- We can also use Devouring Swarm and Serpentbloom
- Keep in mind that there are only four 0-cost cards in Standard at the moment so Resizing Pouch is guaranteed to offer one of these
- And finally, we have a bunch of 1-cost spells in the hopes of hitting them with SI:7 Skulker
The rest of the deck is built around these cards:
- Kolkar Pack Runner combos with all of our cheap spells to keep us alive in the early game
- Taelan Fordring draws Primordial Protector
- Kindling Elemental discounts Primordial Protector which draws Nagrand Slam
On second thought, I'll probably throw Yogg-Saron, Master of Fate in even though it messes up Fordring drawing Protector. Until then...
Vote On This Deck!
Enjoy this deck guide? Help others find it and show your support to the author by giving it an upvote!0