Blackrock Mountain Card Spoilers & Expansion Guide
Trouble stirs beneath Blackrock Mountain, the second Adventure in Hearthstone! It released April 2nd 2015 - Patch Notes
Nefarian awaits within his lair, and on this journey you can acquire 31 collectible cards.
- 17 Bosses - Each presents a new challenge and their defeat unlocks a corresponding card.
- 5 Wings - Each more challenging than the next; defeating the corresponding bosses will earn a Legendary reward.
- 9 Class Challenges - Complete class-specific match scenarios to unlock a card for that class.
- Earn Rewards - A set of 31 cards is obtainable by completing the adventure; no packs involved.
- Dragon Synergies - This adventure is designed around dragons and creates new options for playing them.
- All wings are available to be purchased at once for $24.99 USD.
- Wings were purchasable individually for 700 gold or $6.99 USD.
- The Molten Core card back was available for pre-ordering the adventure.
- If you had already purchased some wings with gold, you could still purchase the rest with money at a reduced cost.
- There are no free wings for this adventure.
- The adventure is comprised of 5 separate wings with multiple bosses. One wing was released per week, beginning April 2nd.
- Rewards are earned for each boss you defeat, as well as when a wing is fully cleared.
- Each boss is AI controlled with a unique hero power. Some bosses may use non-collectible cards designed for the encounter in addition to collectible ones.
- A heroic mode is available in which each boss encounter is extraordinarily difficult, and a special card back is awarded if you prevail.
- In addition to boss encounters, each wing contained class specific challenges. Upon completion a new card is unlocked for that class.
Revealed Cards for Blackrock Mountain
These are all the cards that have currently been revealed for Blackrock Mountain.