Profile header
GoliathTheDwarf's avatar Sigil

GoliathTheDwarf

LV.8
505/600 XP
Joined May 2019 667 posts 3,505 XP 985 achievement pts

Comments

608 total
0
New Warrior Spell - Athletic Studies

I think this studies card might be one of the more useful ones, since a discount on large rush cards like [card]Akali the Rhino[/card] could make a big difference. 

6 years, 1 month ago
0
New Shaman Weapon - Rune Dagger

Thank goodness for the new colors on weapon cards. I was sure that this was a rogue card at first glance, lol. 

6 years, 1 month ago
0
New Neutral Minion - Manafeeder Panthara

I've always loved beast synergy, so I'm looking forward to experimenting with this in hunter.

6 years, 1 month ago
0
New Paladin & Priest Spell - Wave of Apathy

Well, I can relate to this from college, lol. Early morning classes will do that to students and teachers alike.

6 years, 1 month ago
0
New Shaman Spell - Molten Blast

This looks really fun to play with spell damage and an interesting way to convert it into swarm mechanics. 

6 years, 1 month ago
0
New Rogue & Warrior Spell - Coerce

I just know this is going to have some devastating combos with [card]Preparation[/card]. 

6 years, 1 month ago
0
New Priest & Warlock Spell - Raise Dead

I'm going to have to be very careful what minions I play in a game with this card to make sure I don't just get low-level stuff from the early game that's useless by the time I play this. 

6 years, 1 month ago
0
New Neutral Minion - Crimson Hothead

Well, I know that dragons-related minions that can develop taunt like [card]Twilight Guardian[/card] or [card]Wyrmrest Agent[/card] can be really annoying to play against, so perhaps this has a shot as well. 

6 years, 1 month ago
0
New Hunter Spell - Overwhelm

I see this working best with [card]Rat Pack[/card] or other cards that quickly swarm your board with beasts.

6 years, 1 month ago
0
New Hunter Minion - Krolusk Barkstripper

To me, this is more like a basic card that you have a small possibility of getting a useful bonus effect out of. Of course, it could end up being woefully underhyped, but we'll have to see.

6 years, 1 month ago
0
New Hunter Spell - Carrion Studies

I love the art on this thing, but I don't see how it can be reliable. There's just too many different kinds of deathrattles to plan this around consistently. Looks really fun for randomness games, though.

6 years, 1 month ago
0
New Neutral Minion - Divine Rager

You know, this one could actualy see some potential. Not only does Divine shield make it stickier, but it could be buffed with cards like [card]Rallying Blade[/card].

6 years, 1 month ago
0
New Rogue & Warrior Spell - Cutting Class

Interesting to see warrior get some card draw. I can see this being played as a combo with, or in the turn after, playing a weapon. With rogue weapon buffs, it could easily become a 0-cost.

6 years, 1 month ago
0
New Neutral Minion - Sneaky Delinquent

I"m always happy to see my stealth synergy, and this looks like it could be really good for helping to possibly build up the archtype thanks to it being sticky and also with deathrattle synergy.

6 years, 1 month ago
+1
The Lore and Backstories of Scholomance's Legendary Minions - Archivist's Lore

Thank you for taking the time to make an account and comment :) I'm sincerely glad that you enjoy them so much and that they have such a positive effect on you. There really is something refreshing about taking some …

6 years, 1 month ago
+2
The Lore and Backstories of Scholomance's Legendary Minions - Archivist's Lore

I would like to see something focusing more directly on the Burning Legion at some point in the future. It would be a great excuse to write an guide on every demon in the game, lol. But, yeah, I think …

6 years, 1 month ago
+3
The Lore and Backstories of Scholomance's Legendary Minions - Archivist's Lore

Lol, totally with you on that one. I love Chromie so much and she deserves to be in a regular Hearthstone card and not just in an event brawl or part of solo content.

6 years, 1 month ago
+3
The Lore and Backstories of Scholomance's Legendary Minions - Archivist's Lore

Yeah, I feel pretty much exactly the same way about the situation with Turalyon. I think Saidan would have been a better choice as well, but it is nice to see Turalyon get a card of some sort, given his …

6 years, 1 month ago
+3
The Lore and Backstories of Scholomance's Legendary Minions - Archivist's Lore

Not really. This year they aren't doing connected sets like they did for Year of the Dragon. Turalyon is the clostesat connection we have, seeing as he led an expidition to Draenor and was there when it became Outland, but …

6 years, 1 month ago
+4
The Lore and Backstories of Scholomance's Legendary Minions - Archivist's Lore

Thanks mate :) I enjoy writing them and am very happy that you enjoy reading them. 

6 years, 1 month ago