It’s Thrusday, and you all know what that means! We have two free games from the Epic Store, and they both deal with AI and androids, albeit in very different ways. Let’s get into it!
First Class Trouble
A social deduction game where players must take down a rogue AI on a cruise ship. Careful, though: One of the players is a so-called “personoid”, an android that looks like a human, whose purpose is to kill the other humans before the main AI is taken offline. Will the humans be able to escape the ship, or will the robots take them out one by one? It’s up to you!
Gamedec Definitive Edition
Do you crave a Cyberpunk RPG where you have multiple paths to complete your objective? Then Gamedec is for you! Play the role of a detective in a world where people solve digital crimes, while getting into the typical conspiracies of the Cyberpunk genre.
Divine Knockout (DKO)
From the creators of SMITE comes a platform fighter similar to Smash Bros., except in third person instead of from the side. The game is fun from the limited amount we played, but its inclusion here is odd, as the game is already free and this isn’t the Founders Edition that was given on PS Plus last month.
Divine Knockout is currently in beta.
First Class Trouble and Gamedec Definitive Edition are free to claim until Thursday. Next week, we type an epic story with Epistory: Typing Chronicles.
- PlayStation Plus Essential Receives Evil Dead: The Game, OlliOlliWorld, Destiny 2: Beyond Light, and Mafia: Definitive Edition in February
- Sony To Remove the PlayStation Plus Collection, Subscribers Have Until May 9th To Claim the 19 Games
- Free Epic Games Store Titles For Week 4 – Adios and Hell is Others
- Game Pass Adds 9 Games in the Second Wave of January
- Microsoft and Bethesda Present Hi-fi RUSH, a New Rhythm Action Game From the Creators of The Evil Within, Out Today!