The last world premiere of the Disney & Marvel Games Showcase seems to be, judging by the trailer having real people pretending to have powers in a park, an augmented reality phone game the likes of Pokemon Go (although we don’t think it’ll revolve around catching heroes in pokeballs).
It is worth noting the game is being developed by Niantic, who created Pokemon Go.
That’s it for the showcase! While noticeably shorter than the other events we’ve had over the summer, this was still quite packed with new information. What did you think of Disney & Marvel’s first games showcase?
- Free Epic Games Store Titles For Week 4 – Adios and Hell is Others
- Game Pass Adds 9 Games in the Second Wave of January
- Microsoft and Bethesda Present Hi-fi RUSH, a New Rhythm Action Game From the Creators of The Evil Within, Out Today!
- Warcraft III: Reforged Survey Gauges Interest in Soft Relaunch
- Free Epic Games Store Titles For Week 3 – Epistory: Typing Chronicles