The last world premiere of the Disney & Marvel Games Showcase seems to be, judging by the trailer having real people pretending to have powers in a park, an augmented reality phone game the likes of Pokemon Go (although we don’t think it’ll revolve around catching heroes in pokeballs).
It is worth noting the game is being developed by Niantic, who created Pokemon Go.
That’s it for the showcase! While noticeably shorter than the other events we’ve had over the summer, this was still quite packed with new information. What did you think of Disney & Marvel’s first games showcase?
- Blizzard Releases New Trailer, “Journey”, For Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- Free Epic Games Store Titles For Week 38: Gloomhaven and ARK: Survival Evolved
- Loot Tables Shifting as Heroic Dungeons Gain an Additional Difficulty in Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- Game Pass Adds 10 New Games to the Service, Including Deathloop, Grounded, and Slime Rancher 2
- Nvidia Announces the 4000 Series of Cards, 4090 and 4080 Launching This Fall