With the upcoming Maw and Disorder Mini-Set for Murder at Castle Nathria announced yesterday, the second day of ongoing card reveals is upon us! We've now entered into the territory of class cards, starting off with two new additions for Rogue (and yes, it was supposed to be Priest instead in this time slot; thanks, Hearthstone team, we'll blame it on Maestra of the Masquerade).
- As usual we're going to see 35 new cards, with a trial theme visible throughout!
- You can find the full ongoing card reveal schedule and all countdowns on our special page.
- Make sure to follow along with all the card reveals through our dedicated articles, and see all of it collected in our Mini-Set guide.
- 24.4 Patch notes will be posted on Monday, September 26.
- The patch launches, alongside the new cards, on Tuesday, September 27.
- Besides all of the Mini-Set additions, there will also be new content for Hearthstone Mercenaries.
New Rogue Cards Revealed
It all comes to us via Hearthstone Twitter:
The third revealed Rogue card is the one we've already seen during the initial Mini-Set announcement, and as such isn't strictly to be considered as 'new':