A new round of server-side hotfixes is coming to Hearthstone today which brings in updates to Battlegrounds balance, fixes for missing cards in Arena, appearance rate adjustments for Arena, and plenty of bug fixes. Patch notes can be found below.
Since this is a server-side update, no client downloads will be required.
Quote From Blizzard
Patch 25.4.1 is a hotfix server-side patch, launching today with the following updates:
The following heroes now have less Armor:
- Fungalmancer Flurgl, Heistbaron Togwaggle, Lich Baz’hial, Patches the Pirate, and Varden Dawngrasp have been moved to Armor Tier 1 (0 Armor).
- Ambassador Faelin and Sylvanas Windrunner have been moved to Armor Tier 2 (2-5 Armor).
The following heroes now have more Armor:
- Elise Starseeker and George the Fallen have been moved to Armor Tier 2 (2-5 Armor).
- Galakrond and Teron Gorefiend have been moved to Armor Tier 3 (3-6 Armor).
- Greybough has been moved to Armor Tier 4 (4-7 Armor).
- Dinotamer Brann and Tess Greymane have been moved to Armor Tier 5 (5-8 Armor).
- Lord Jaraxxus has been moved to Armor Tier 6 (6-9 Armor).
- Illidan Stormrage and Sindragosa have been moved to Armor Tier 7 (7-10 Armor).
- Missing Return to Naxxramas Mini-Set cards have been added to the draft pool.
- Some high-performance cards in Neutral, and one high-performance card in Mage, have had their appearance rates adjusted.
Bug Fixes and Game Improvements
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Colossal minions were in the Blazing Transmutation Discover pool.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Vengeful Walloper’s cost reduction could be negated by Silencing Outcast minions in play.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where the Rivendare Warrider tokens did not check whether they themselves have died when their Deathrattle triggered.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug preventing multiple Haunting Nightmares from haunting the same card.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a visual bug with Shadowed Spirit’s Deathrattle effect.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Thorncaptain got buffed at the start of combat if the opponent already had cards in their hand.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where playing a spell on Pufferquil while it is in the shop made the Poison effect permanent.
- [Mercenaries] Fixed a bug where Maxed Mercs lost their +1/+5 Maxed bonus.
- [Mercenaries] Fixed various bugs with the following Treasures: A Pirate’s Life; Cursed Blade; Pretty Deadly; Benevolent Band of the Wilds; Strengthened Shard of Woe; Fel Burst; Wyrmageddon; Siphon Souls; Golden Monkey’s Curse; Imp-oster Syndrome; Bigger Brother; and Revealed in Moonlight.
- [Mercenaries] Fixed bugs where the Abilities Curse of Weakness and Heroic Leap did not deal damage.
- [Mercenaries] Fixed a bug in Heroic N’Zoth causing crashes.
- [Duels] Fixed a bug where the Greatsword of the Ebon Blade Treasure could grant a minion Reborn multiple times.
- [Collection] Fixed a bug where players were not offered re-rolls when they earned Diamond Loatheb, Diamond Reno Jackson, or Diamond Zola the Gorgon.
- Misc. other minor text and visual updates.
Man they're fast, I reported that Vengeful Walloper bug yesterday and it's already fixed.
They probably knew about the bugs since the mini-set release which was last Tuesday, so ~ 5 days to fix bugs, not bad.
The card wasn't changed with the release of the mini-set though. And I haven't found it reported on the bugs forum (checked before I posted). Seems weird coincidence.
And now for the Golden Question, have they even tried to look into the mobile issue of Pixel 6 phones encountering lag, drops, black screens, and other problems like looking at your collection?
I went onto the forums and I see that the string was responded to by Blizz, no other information about it.
Update that was posted on Blizzard forums, of course by community vs Blizz:
I did this and it "works". Given that there is a work around like this, I doubt that Blizz would do anything else unless another update destroys our connection. But at least there is an option.
I also have a Pixel 6, and the game has been nearly unplayable lately, usually crashing or black screen multiple times a match. I saw this potential solution on Reddit. I've just made the change, so I haven't played any to see if it makes a difference yet.
A couple of years ago there was a mobile type bug that went on for a very long time depending on your carrier. VPN was the only solution.
It wasn't a device issue. Rather a carrier problem. Doubt it's your Pixel .