Use this sub-forum to discuss everything Rogue related. Discuss strategies, lore, cards, deck-building, archetypes, and more!
Rogue Hero Lore.
For those of you that have made your way here, let's start some discussion about Rogues!
| Join Us On Discord! |
Ha well. What I do not like when playing against the rogue: this double battle cry mechanic can be really frustrating to play against, since
* you have to wait a long time before its your turn again
* then you face a bord full of minions
* and a beefed up Edwin
* and no way to remove that irritating minion because it is stealth
* oh and they can remove everything you put on the bord as well using the double battle cry and lackeys/discover
* or heal them selves up again forever with that battle cry insect.
So basically: they have all the fun and you lose.
I feel like ever since kingsbane nerf in leeching poison rogue has been nothing but an aggro class . Im sorry if im not an adept of blindingly play green cards
Quote From MaregaI feel like ever since kingsbane nerf in leeching poison rogue has been nothing but an aggro class . Im sorry if im not an adept of blindingly play green cards
If you think that aggro decks do nothing but "blindly play green cards" then you're most likely not a very good player.
You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.