Profile header
GoddammitDontShootMe's avatar

GoddammitDontShootMe

LV.16

COMMENT_COUNT_1900_HS

1,362/2,580 XP
Joined June 2019 2,092 posts 14,260 XP 3,620 achievement pts

Comments

2,084 total
0
Hearthstone Realm thread commentators unite!

You found another warrior. Also, I learned that commenting on an article on a realm doesn't not count as commenting in a realm thread.

And yeah, I can see your class and equipment and so on. And you can see …

an hour ago
0
Oozefest

How do we get the open your own shop achievement? I sold an item in mine, yet didn't get the achievement.

an hour ago
0
Oozefest

So just land a hit during the whole fight?

an hour ago
0
Hearthstone Journey Begins October 13, Unfolds Over Seven Weeks

I got some for doing a wordsearch. Didn't see anything from this article.

Also, it says "your own pace," yet it sounds like it goes away if you don't complete everything within before the expansion.

an hour ago
+1
Oozefest

I wish candy would stack. It would almost certainly take work to implement, but it sucks that if I eat one, it just erases the effect of the other and you get nothing from the one before.

23 hours ago
0
Hearthstone Realm thread commentators unite!

Damn, I'm late today.

1 day ago
+1
Oozefest

Yeah, at this rate, I don't see how it's going down by the seventh.

Also, damn, Pez, I saw the lead you had over everyone else at the end of the last one. It is difficult to fathom how you …

2 days, 1 hour ago
+1
Hearthstone Realm thread commentators unite!

Maybe I'll just reply to them.

2 days, 1 hour ago
+2
Hearthstone Realm thread commentators unite!

Day 2. I might just keep replying to myself until the staff tell me to knock it off.

3 days, 1 hour ago
+1
Oozefest

How is everyone handling the daily challenges where you have to leave comments on the site? So far I've posted two comments here, and someone started a thread in the Hearthstone realm, but I definitely can't keep that up the …

3 days, 2 hours ago
+1
Oozefest

I had basically nothing since I donated just about everything, and just sold the stuff I couldn't donate this morning.

4 days, 3 hours ago
+2
Hearthstone Realm thread commentators unite!

Oh hey, a place that probably won't mind if I post a borderline spam comment just for gold.

4 days, 3 hours ago
+1
Breaking Ground

I wanted to ask myself as I have 7/16 minerals in my journal, and no clue where I should be looking.

2 weeks, 3 days ago
+1
Breaking Ground

I'd do the same, except I completely forget to check back, sometimes for hours at a time.

1 month ago
+1
All Cards from the Priest, Rogue, Warlock, and Warrior Class Sets

Yeah, I'm not sure how much of a difference it being collectable would have really made.

1 month, 2 weeks ago
+1
All Cards from the Priest, Rogue, Warlock, and Warrior Class Sets

In the last article, the image for Cannoneer didn't have a rarity gem, which indicates it is a token.

1 month, 2 weeks ago
0
Priest, Rogue, Warlock, and Warrior Class Sets Announced in "Azeroth's Most Wanted" - Sets Release August 25

I think I remember something like that. I don't know if both DK sets were originally in the third expansion of the year, but if they are both releasing at the same time, then how is that not just a …

1 month, 2 weeks ago
0
Priest, Rogue, Warlock, and Warrior Class Sets Announced in "Azeroth's Most Wanted" - Sets Release August 25

Seeing as it's in the graphic too, I'd think somebody would've caught it before it got published if it were a mistake.

1 month, 2 weeks ago
0
Priest, Rogue, Warlock, and Warrior Class Sets Announced in "Azeroth's Most Wanted" - Sets Release August 25

4 more sets during the third expansion? New class this year, or is one class getting two sets?

1 month, 2 weeks ago
0
Hearthstone's Minimum Spec Requirements Have Increased

I'm guessing despite it saying M1 or newer for Mac, it's still running x86 code.

2 months ago