Multiversus, the F2P arena fighter from Warner Bros. is about to conclude its Alpha period and enter the Beta one. Players who participated in the Alpha will immediately have access to the Beta, and progress from the latter will carry over to the full release of the game.
Multiversus is a Free-to-Play arena fighter where players take control of one of many Warner Bros. characters, like Superman, the Iron Giant, Tom & Jerry, Arya Stark, and more. The game has a variety of game modes, including a 2v2 mode where you partner up with a friend to defeat two opponents.
Are you excited for Multiversus? What character do you want to play as? Let us know down below!
The world of gaming is constantly shifting. Keep up with it by reading some of our other articles:
- PlayStation Plus Adds 15 New Games to the Extra Tier and 2 More for Premium Users
- Free Epic Games Store Titles: Week 28
- Lollipop Chainsaw Producer Clarifies Why They’re Making a Remake and What’s Changed in the New Version
- Bayonetta 3 Releases October 28!
- Nintendo Announces Kirby’s Dream Buffet, A… Party Game? Fall Guys-like?