- Unknown Rogue
Hello everyone! The inspiration for this deck actually come from somebody else I just faced in wild casual last week (yay for more creativity for wild players!) and I thought I owed putting up my version of the deck in a Galakrond shell. Not sure if the deckbuilder I faced also included Eviscerate in the combo, but I figured a 40 damage combo worked a bit better than a 26 damage one. Anyway, enjoy the Daily Life of a Level 7 Magical Ooze!
The Combo! (aka "Magical pokey sticks make ooze angry!")
- This is a 15 mana combo so first we're going to need to get some discounts either from Emperor Thaurissan, Heistbaron Togwaggle, and/or Galakrond, the Nightmare. The cards we're aiming to get some discounts on are Underbelly Ooze, Brann Bronzebeard, one copy of Eviscerate, both copies of Sinister Strike, and/or Ethereal Augmerchant.
- When ready play your ooze and Brann
- Augmerchant your ooze
- Shadowstep and re-Augmerchant that same ooze (POKE THE OOZE!!!)
- Sinister Strikex2 and Eviscerate for 40 damage!
Against aggro & other fast decks
- Mistress of Mixtures, Plated Beetle, Backstab, Seal Fate, and/or EVIL Miscreant (preferably with coin)
Against control & other slower decks
- Seal Fate, EVIL Miscreant, Dirty Tricks, Plated Beetle and/or Heistbaron Togwaggle (For easier super cheap cost reduction & easier hand management before you start accumulating combo pieces)
Tips & Tricks (aka "How to properly care for your magical oozling"):
- Hand management is the main 'skill ceiling' for this meme deck. Depending on your draw rng it can be difficult to play your Togwaggle treasure or a fully upgraded Galakrond without milling, since the Galakrond package does also run counterintuitive to emptying your hand due to all of the lackeys. Just play lackeys like a mad woman/man & pray you don't get too many dragon & spell lackeys. You will often be playing a full Galakrond into a 6 card hand.
- You need an empty board to execute the combo for the full 40 damage due to all of the Ooze spawns
- Kronx can honestly be an awkward card in the deck sometimes (which may suggest it should just be cut). At times you'll use it to tutor out your Galakrond right when you need that card draw, but other times you'll have Kronx & Galakrond in your hand & you'll need to dump cards from your hand before going into Galakrond form (which feels really bad when you drop an expensive 6 mana 'Do nothing' card.
Vote On This Deck!
Enjoy this deck guide? Help others find it and show your support to the author by giving it an upvote!20