- Reno Hunter
It's time to show the forgotten Beasts from dusty pages of history. With everyone travelling to Uldum, Alleria Windrunner wants to join the party with her companions. Along the way, she met new friends to tame and Alleria Windrunner is ready to rumble the board with her Big Beasts which are...
(Alleria's Big Beasts)
I know, she encountered far more Big Beasts than expected. There are 11 of them, all of which have a big potential.
HOW TO PLAY?
How Alleria Windrunner will shake the board, you might ask. The answer is: One-shot, one-kill. Before moving on, I need to point out some cards that will be of good use along the way...
- Call Pet/Scarlet Webweaver: Your big discounts. Whenever they hit Big Beasts (especially looking at you, Call Pet), you will play your Big Beasts as early as turn 3 for certain. Also, they can enable wombos-combos if possible, which I will explain later on.
- Bestial Wrath: Trade safe with your Big Beasts via this card. It's also a combo piece, which I will explain later on.
- Dire Frenzy: Shuffle three Big Beasts to pull out via Kathrena Winterwisp. You can also shuffle three Scarlet Webweavers to initiate your combos for convenience.
- Hunting Party: Combo card, keeps discounts, doubles Big Beasts. So, Anyfin Can Happen with this card.
Having all these in mind, time to one-shot your enemies in three ways...
1. Don't Hurt Gahz'rilla!
I'm sorry, Gahz'rilla, but there is an enemy to be killed. What you need to do is to have these cards in your hand...
Then, discount all three via Emperor Thaurissan (17 Mana >>> 14 Mana) and discount one of these Beasts via Scarlet Webweaver to execute this combo at most 10-Mana. If you feel lucky, Call Pet will help you invoke this combo even easier, with a Deadly Shot of 384 damage from the hurted Gahz'rilla alone, followed by 8 damage from Loose Specimen+Tundra Rhino.
2. Brann Brothers Have a Krush!
Assuming you halved your opponent's health, combine the power of old Brann and new Brann to summon two King Krush, dealing 16 damage.
3. Emeriss Wants to Krush You!
The hardest one of all, but it's fun when initiated. So, what you need is...
Play Emeriss first to boost King Krush by double. Then, let Scarlet Webweaver hit King Krush, costing 4-Mana. Finally, play Hunting Party to have two King Krush, ready to deal 32 damage in one-turn. I hope that Stitched Tracker and Call Pet will adapt your strategy for good.
Although not an OTK, you might need to play this combo to feed your worm...
BONUS: Feed the Giant Worm!
What a hungry worm. If you don't feed Giant Sand Worm, it will even eat a Giant with this combo...
Discount all three via Emperor Thaurissan and hit one of these Beasts via Scarlet Webweaver for hard-discount. Then, play your cards from left to right as illustrated to sweep your opponent's board and feed your Giant Sand Worm. With Immunity granted from Bestial Wrath, nothing will stop this hungry worm.
That's all for me. If you have any questions, ask me anytime. Hope you enjoy this deck and have fun in Wild format!
Vote On This Deck!
Enjoy this deck guide? Help others find it and show your support to the author by giving it an upvote!10
- 1 Bestial Wrath x 1
- 2 Call Pet x 1
- 2 Quick Shot x 1
- 3 Master's Call x 1
- 3 Stitched Tracker x 1
- 4 Dire Frenzy x 1
- 4 Flanking Strike x 1
- 4 Houndmaster Shaw x 1
- 5 Hunting Party x 1
- 5 Tundra Rhino x 1
- 6 Deathstalker Rexxar x 1
- 6 Savannah Highmane x 1
- 6 Scarlet Webweaver x 1
- 6 Wild Bloodstinger x 1
- 7 Dinotamer Brann x 1
- 7 Gahz'rilla x 1
- 7 Swamp King Dred x 1
- 8 Giant Sand Worm x 1
- 8 Kathrena Winterwisp x 1
- 9 King Krush x 1
- 10 Emeriss x 1